Postings by Shadow

GO!

(Page 1 of 91: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Food & Nutrition > Looking for a Good Chew
Shadow

Cat Corraler

Barked: Fri Oct 23, '09 5:08pm PST 
Thanks Sedona! Syke likes about any chew, which is GREAT! If Syke likes it his jealous big brother wants it, so it makes treat buy quite easy. I've read with the Himalayan chew crumbles very easy?
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Ciel, Oct 27 10:58 pm

Dog Health > What Does This Look Like to You?
Shadow

Cat Corraler

Barked: Sun Sep 13, '09 3:40pm PST 
Thanks for your response! My biggest concern is, I don't want to be letting a tumor go thinking it is only a wart.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Vance CGC, Sep 13 4:29 pm

Dog Health > What Does This Look Like to You?

Shadow

Cat Corraler

Barked: Sun Sep 13, '09 3:25pm PST 
In July I was at an agility trial right after Shadow and I's run I sat around and was watching a few of my friend's dogs run. All the while I was scratching Shadow and as I was running my hand down his back I felt a bump on his mid-lower back along the spine.

I first panicked thinking he had a tick and tried to locate it, but when I did it was a mass of skin. Luckily there was a vet on site, and I took him over to her. She informed me it was no worry only a wart.

However it seems to cause him a good deal of pain, and he is constantly biting at it. I was looking at it the other day, and it appears it has GROWN. It is now very much worrying me. Below are a few pictures:

http://i27.tinypic.com/2lavhqu.jpg
http://i31.tinypic. com/2jb8ys5.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/152ynia.jpg
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Vance CGC, Sep 13 4:29 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Help Immediately!

Shadow

Cat Corraler

Barked: Fri Aug 7, '09 8:58am PST 
Sorry guys, Emma made it to the bridge right before I had time to intervene. She was euthanized early this week, I came in that day with a new home for her and found out she was already gone... cry
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by ~Emma~ RL1, Aug 7 3:08 pm

Shadow

Cat Corraler

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 5:55pm PST 
I hope we can get this girl out before her time runs out! cry She is such a sweet heart!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by ~Emma~ RL1, Aug 7 3:08 pm

Shadow

Cat Corraler

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 5:06pm PST 
I have contacted ever Rottie rescue in the state and connecting states. I don't have any pictures, as we are filling up and she is scheduled to be put down any day. I need action FAST. I will be in again tomorrow and get pictures to post, but I hope by then someone can pick her up. She needs someone ASAP to save her life!

Thanks for the help, we really appreciate it!!
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by ~Emma~ RL1, Aug 7 3:08 pm

Shadow

Cat Corraler

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 1:22pm PST 
I am a volunteer at the Johnson County Animal Control; we have a pure Rottie in our system right now who is desperately in need of a good home. Emma has spent months at the shelter, without a home. She is such a sweet dog, despite everything she has been subjected to. She came in as a stray, and who knows what this girl was put through before being disregarded thrown on the side of the street and no longer needed. By the looks of her she may’ve even came from a puppy mill, bred over and over again until her poor body was ruined.

Emma is burdened with tumors on her rump and belly, she doesn’t ask for you to put tons of money trying to fix this problem, all she could ever want is just a home to call her own, where she can leave the cold concrete floor and lonely kennel run. Where she can be loved and live with a family of her own until she is requested to leave this Earth. Her adoption fee will be waivered, she is free. Can you save her or do you know of someone who can? If she is not adopted her last days are drawing near her, shelter workers are buying her time, so she can find a home before having to be put down at the pound never knowing what it’s like to have a family.

Please feel free to pass this on, if you are interested in adopting/fostering this girl send me a direct PM.

Thank You,

Allison
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by ~Emma~ RL1, Aug 7 3:08 pm

Sports & Agility > Help with Agility Pictures?

Shadow

Cat Corraler

Barked: Mon Jul 27, '09 6:49am PST 
4-H would be considered non-profit. I'll give you links to my galleries through PM.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Mya CGC TDI, Jul 30 3:55 am

Sports & Agility > Help with Agility Pictures?

Shadow

Cat Corraler

Barked: Sun Jul 26, '09 7:45pm PST 
I have a few I would be willing to lend out for your project, as long as it is non profit and not replicated for any other purpose without my consent.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Mya CGC TDI, Jul 30 3:55 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Savage Sam
Shadow

Cat Corraler

Barked: Tue Jul 7, '09 11:54pm PST 
Gracie is correct on breed, the dog in the movie was not a Lab.

What I don't get is how that yellow puppy changed color as an adult in Savage Sam. thinking laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Dale , Jul 18 8:13 pm

(Page 1 of 91: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.