Postings by Nallah

GO!

(Page 1 of 260: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Raw Food Diet > man!!!
Nallah

*Retrieva Diva!*

Barked: Wed Apr 13, '11 7:05am PST 
Amazon is usually pretty good about returns! I'd email them and see if they'll send you a replacement since it wasn't listed properly on their website! Tell them you never would have bought it if you had known about the Vitamin A.

Thats what I would do!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bam-Bam, CGC, Apr 13 8:00 am

Raw Food Diet > Pimples in Raw Dogs
Nallah

*Retrieva Diva!*

Barked: Wed Feb 9, '11 5:46pm PST 
Nallah got them when we started raw with her but she WAS eating out of plastic bowls.

How long has she been on raw?

Maybe just gently wipe with a damp cloth after she eats then dry her face a bit afterwards and see if that helps. shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Terra, Feb 9 10:51 pm

Raw Food Diet > outside "freezer"

Nallah

*Retrieva Diva!*

Barked: Mon Jan 24, '11 6:36am PST 
I've had 2 coolers sitting on my porch for about the last month providing us some extra space since I have no room in my freezer!! way to go

I wouldn't dare leave them outside of a cooler with all the wildlife in our area. I also kept most of the stuff that is in the coolers in the back of my vehicle for a few days until I got organized! BOL!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 5:05 pm

Raw Food Diet > Pork Necks

Nallah

*Retrieva Diva!*

Barked: Fri Jan 21, '11 7:09am PST 
I'm not sure that a small dog would be able to get much bone off a pork neck. Awesome if they have a good amount of meat on them though!

I have fed pork necks here but I wasn't too impressed with them...not enough meat. My labs took some time to get through the bone as well.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Conker, Jan 21 11:59 am

Raw Food Diet > today's fun

Nallah

*Retrieva Diva!*

Barked: Wed Jan 19, '11 12:18pm PST 
Wow, great!! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Rocky, Jan 20 8:17 am

Raw Food Diet > Ax Men
Nallah

*Retrieva Diva!*

Barked: Mon Jan 17, '11 12:23pm PST 
I remember watching that episode.....but I never saw the part where he actually took him to the vet. Very interesting....
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 17 12:56 pm

Raw Food Diet > how soon is too soon?

Nallah

*Retrieva Diva!*

Barked: Mon Jan 17, '11 9:54am PST 
You know what I think Jenn. big grin

I think Tucker will put on some healthy weight more quickly and he'll be loving you for it. I certainly don't think starting up in a few weeks would be an issue at all. way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Tucker, Jan 22 1:39 pm

Raw Food Diet > Is it too good to be true? (long)

Nallah

*Retrieva Diva!*

Barked: Fri Jan 14, '11 5:39am PST 
They have to put a "denaturant" in anything that isn't for human consumption because techincally they are a distributor for human foods. That could mean charcoal marking in their ground meat (if it doesn't have bone...as bone serves as a denaturant). I think he said they'd have to denature any whole pieces too, which doesn't really make sense to me.

I'm just really not sure. I'm glad I didn't buy a whole bunch of it to start out with. The price isn't worth it to me if its "cull" animals. If I knew it was just because they had a broken bone, then fine....but I'm not sure about the other stuff. thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ginger Mystic and Pixie, Jan 14 6:06 am

Raw Food Diet > well bah-humbug!

Nallah

*Retrieva Diva!*

Barked: Thu Jan 13, '11 1:46pm PST 
LMAO!!!!! (First about him telling you no, then about you saying he poops in there!!!) big laugh

See my DH gets all paranoid about germs & sanitizing everything when I'm packaging the dogs food........funny thing is that I'm the one doing all the work! I usually tell him to go outside for a while or go to a friends b/c he gets on my nerves!

Just let me do things how I want and there won't be any problems!! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Holly, Jan 13 4:59 pm

Raw Food Diet > Is it too good to be true? (long)
Nallah

*Retrieva Diva!*

Barked: Thu Jan 13, '11 1:39pm PST 
I did already get an order. I will use it this time I guess. It seems fresh and it all looks good....there hasn't been anything that I've seen that looks gross or un-natural to me. They've had both the turkey & the tripe so far and they've been fine.

Luckily I got just a few packages of each to try....but I'm not sure that I'll be going back. Its just not worth it to not know what is in there exactly.

And I also get human grade meats for them (whole pieces and whole prey) that is fresh & wonderful so its not worth the price break for me to buy something that they have to denature.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Ginger Mystic and Pixie, Jan 14 6:06 am

(Page 1 of 260: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.