Postings by Gabrielle

GO!

(Page 1 of 28: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Senior Dogs > gray muzzles
Gabrielle

Stop! You little- fart-nugget!

Barked: Thu Jul 14, '11 5:08pm PST 
Gabby started going gray around the eyes last year when she was 4. I, on the other hand have already lost the battle with gray hair at 51. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Mississippi, Jul 25 9:04 pm

Small Dogs > Yard toys for small dogs
Gabrielle

Barked: Fri Jun 24, '11 1:51pm PST 
I agree with Bailey! We had a Border Collie foster who was bored here and I threw my big exercise ball out in the yard for her. OMG! She was in heaven! Even though your little one may not be a herding breed, I think they will still enjoy. You could also try putting some "miniature" agility type toys in there. For instance, yard sales often yield some of the tunnel toys that babies have outgrown.wink
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by ♥The Brat Pack♥ , Jul 2 1:27 am

Grooming > How to groom a Coton

Gabrielle

Barked: Tue Mar 29, '11 7:24pm PST 
Thanks for the advice. Molly, I know what you mean. The longer I have her the more awful stuff I find out. Last night, I was messing with her feet and found heavy callous' between her toes from being on the wire flooring. When I first got her, she had an impacted and hard nipple that they emptied at the vet. She also had two masses in her groin. Today she had her spay/dental. Doc called to let me know how she was doing. They said they found two inguinal hernias that she probably had for some time. Almost forgot where I was going with this. This poor little girl WAS bred to be a companion yet they made her live for seven years with no companionship. She knows nothing now. She doesn't enter into play with the other dogs. She has no idea what toys are about. So sad our state has such lame laws concerning puppy mills. cry
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Apr 20 6:39 pm

Gabrielle

Barked: Wed Mar 23, '11 7:34am PST 
Halo: Thanks soooo much for the link. I was thrilled when I checked the area on staining as she has terrible red staining on her feet and legs, under her chin, around her mouth, and of course under her eyes. They talked at length about foods and food additives in some cheaper foods causing it to be worse. I'm hoping the quality food she's getting now will help eventually. big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Apr 20 6:39 pm

Gabrielle

Barked: Tue Mar 22, '11 4:07pm PST 
I have really acquired a Coton de Tulear female that is a rescued breeder from a puppy mill. Her hair is long and unkempt. I would love some advice on how to correctly groom her to keep her nice for the next owner. If anyone has a link to a good video, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Apr 20 6:39 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > I think having dogs in my life saved it.
Gabrielle

Barked: Fri Jan 28, '11 3:15pm PST 
Everyone's words are so true. All I can add is my prayers. Know that I will be praying. Please let us know how you're doing. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Jack, Jan 28 5:29 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Canines and Crafts...

Gabrielle

Barked: Tue Jan 25, '11 4:12pm PST 
YES!!!!!! i love to sew all things canine!
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Savannah Blue Belle, Jan 31 10:42 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Do you feel guilty when you leave your dog to go out?

Gabrielle

Barked: Sat Jan 15, '11 2:50pm PST 
Caleb: do you have a neighbor or friend that can provide breaks during the time you are gone?
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Beulah, Jan 19 7:30 am

Behavior & Training > Do your dogs have an obsession or something they can't live without?

Gabrielle

Barked: Tue Dec 28, '10 5:52pm PST 
Yea....me!wink
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by The Boys, Dec 29 1:04 pm

Grooming > Fish Oil For Shedding
Gabrielle

Barked: Sat Dec 18, '10 3:15pm PST 
I agree with Mulder. But if you can't afford good food, adding Omega oils in the form of a liquid is a simple and tasty way to help. Gabby sheds far less with it and my two boys have far fewer skin issues with it added to their food.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Brodie Bear, Dec 30 1:38 pm

(Page 1 of 28: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.