GO!

(Page 1 of 385: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Shiba Inu > Free feeding or scheduled feeding?
Tikka

This is me- ignoring you!

Barked: Fri Dec 21, '12 4:25am PST 
Shibas do get fat and it is terrible for their health and their joints. They both be put on a schedule. My shiba is 6 years old and she only eats once a day. They will learn to eat when the food is available. You might have to deal with some whining and manipulation, but if you stay strong and consistent, they will get the message. Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 24 10:32 am

Shiba Inu > first time rally!
Tikka

Barked: Mon Jul 9, '12 9:00pm PST 
I can't help, but just wantedd to say Good Luck, Kiba!! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Sep 8 9:12 am

Shiba Inu > Rest in peace Tomo

Tikka

Barked: Sat Jun 23, '12 3:01pm PST 
RIP Tomo. cry
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 23 3:01 pm

Shiba Inu > Saving Shibas Rescue needs transport from Phoenix/Tucson to Las Cruces, NM

Tikka

Barked: Sun Apr 22, '12 3:16pm PST 
Hi, we are tranporting a 3 year old Akita to one of our Shiba pals in Houston, TX (Aya's mom). If anyone can assist with this leg of Transport the morning of April 28th, that would be great.

I will be arriving in either Phoenix or Tucson on Friday night. I can meet up with you early Saturday morning. Ronin's mom will be in Las Cruces to take up the next leg.

Please let me know if anyone can help. Thanks! dog walk
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Apr 24 12:01 pm

Shiba Inu > Sara Smartypants is gone

Tikka

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '12 8:38pm PST 
My beautiful Sarah Smartypants. You were my BFF when I was just a puppy and I looked up to you and adored you. You were the only talking Shiba we had! How are we going to dominate the world now? I am heartbroken to hear of your passing. My mom was thinking of your mom recently and was wondering how everyone was doing. cry

Rest in peace, sweet girl.little angel My sis Lili will show you around. Actually, she has only been there a week, so she will probably get you lost. wink But at least it will be an adventure!

SSP's mom, if you are on Facebook, I would love to stay in touch with you. I will send you a PM with my info.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Apr 19 12:13 pm

Raw Food Diet > PERSONAL RAW FEEDING GUIDE (New and Improved)
Tikka

Barked: Fri Apr 13, '12 9:48pm PST 
Eats post
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by , May 27 6:35 am

Raw Food Diet > PERSONAL RAW FEEDING GUIDE (New and Improved)

Tikka

Barked: Fri Apr 13, '12 9:37pm PST 
Mister-Jagger, I'm not sure I understand your question. The nutrients by amount are listed in column F and let you know whether it is measured in g, mg, or mcg.

The first column "Intake" calculates nutrient requirements based on the caloric intake required based on the dogs weight and activity level.

The second column is the standard NRC nutrient calculation that is based on the standard caloric intake of 1,000 calories. It divides the nutrient, e.g., 1.0 gram of calcium, by the weight of the dog.

I use the first column. I can't remember much about the second column as it has been so long since I have done this. I will go back and check my NRC book and post more information about it.
[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by , May 27 6:35 am

Shiba Inu > Bear is gone :(

Tikka

Barked: Mon Apr 9, '12 10:38pm PST 
Kaida, my sisfur Lili passed away naturally tonight. I was by her side. My mom and dad are very sad. cry
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , May 3 6:51 pm

Shiba Inu > 2 female Shibas

Tikka

Barked: Sun Apr 8, '12 4:58pm PST 
Will they both be spayed? If not, that might play a role. I have two females. One is very old and not spayed. She is the dominant one in personality, although frail physically. In the beginning, this led to several fights between the two females, with Lili getting the worse end of it. After intense training with Tikka, though, there are no more fights. Lili is almost blind and will sometimes walk into Tikka when she is sleeping. A year ago, this would have caused a fight. Now, Tikka just gets up and moves out of the way.

There are many here that have either two females or two males together. It can be done.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Apr 8 4:58 pm

Shiba Inu > Just Passed!!!
Tikka

Barked: Sun Apr 8, '12 4:50pm PST 
Woot! Congratulations!! snoopyhappy dancecheerdancing
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Apr 11 8:34 pm

(Page 1 of 385: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.