Postings by Cessna

GO!

Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen > Too cool!

Cessna

Cessna- Flying high

Barked: Tue Jul 31, '07 7:56am PST 
Hello, I'm Cessna ...
This is a cool place, I hope that other PB's come along and join this group!
I don't have any titles or fancy names yet but maybe someday I will. I can't compete in Confirmation until I'm older because I've been spayed. My mom says I can still compete in Obedience, Rally and Agility, so that is what I'm working towards. I just graduated from Beginner 1 Obedience. Mom enrolled me in Beginner 2 and I will receive my CGC at the end of this class if I work real hard. I'm kinda known as the class clown at school, I keep my mom on her toes. Especially when I'm busy watching and learning what the advanced classes are doing in the next ring over. I've even been known to fall asleep in the middle of class, I can't help it that I know every thing already and I get bored when we have to do things over and over.
Well, I hear a chewie callin my name .... So, I'm off ...
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sir George Barkley Max, Sep 2 1:27 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.