Postings by Romeo

GO!

Dalmatian > I want to learn more about Dalmatians

Romeo

Live Free!!!

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '07 8:21am PST 
A note.. I travel Everywhere with my mom and dad.. and my vet guy considers me a larger dal..

1.) Snore? noop
2.) Dig? sometimes
3.) High Matnece? No more then any other pup
4.) Love walks? YES
5.) One person dog? I can love anyone if shown Love
6.) Please give me some more info. Dals can come with some genetic health issues.. use caution if using a backyard breeder
7.) Please give me advice with them. Love them and they will dedicate themselves to you!!!
Tanks,
Daisy
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Austin, May 14 4:03 pm

Dalmatian > you know wat i dont get...
Romeo

Live Free!!!

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '07 8:18am PST 
Well my friends keep in mind.. not ALL dals are firedogs either... I look up to those who are.. but its just not for me... dog
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Dasha, Aug 10 12:29 am

Behavior & Training > ok, here I go... article in leerbrurg.com... dogs don't need other dogs to play with???

Romeo

Live Free!!!

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '07 8:15am PST 
Of course dogs need other dogs to play with... Moms and Dads are only so fun.. It would be like telling a child Youve got me thats enough... Blah... We are continue to look for a Playmate for our fur baby....
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Vincent, Aug 23 4:47 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Puppy Thrown From Truck Needs Home

Romeo

Live Free!!!

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '07 8:13am PST 
That pup is a cutie.. looks like one we picked up from a dump off ... I also read your article... I am so glad your baby is still alive but hate to hear how she has been emotional scared... Romeo use to get beat up all the time by a Bull Mastiff... We would never bring in a bigger dog for that reason.. Wish you all the best in the placement of that lil cutie...'
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Bonny, Aug 21 3:45 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.