Postings by Reggie,

GO!

Choosing the Right Dog > Todd Howard w/Bigbulldogs.com Suspended by AKC for 10 years!

Reggie,

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '07 9:45am PST 
Yep..he sure can continue to sell pups...that's why it's important that we get the word out so people are forewarned as to his shady operation.

He has claimed that he does not import puppies....but if the puppies are in fact born in the USA then he would not be able to issue Hungarian Kennel Club papers. Hungarian papers are only issued for puppies born in HUNGARY!

But then, he change his story and say ..yes the pups were imported. Well that opens an whole other can of worms. It violates Centers for Disease Control regulations, USDA regulations, not to mention State and locan regulations.

I don't even think this guy knows what the truth is cuz he lies so much!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jul 14 9:31 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Todd Howard w/Bigbulldogs.com Suspended by AKC for 10 years!
Reggie,

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '07 5:55am PST 
You guys have no idea the lies this man tells to people. Initially when I bought my puppy from him back in January he told me my puppy was born at his breeding facility. When I got the pedigree papers (for the hungarian kennel club) 2 months later and I asked him how my dog could have been born in the USA and receive a Hungarian Kennel Club EXPORT pedigree. He told me he only "had to say" my puppy was born in Hungary....but not to worry, because that's the way it's done. When I questioned him further (because nothing made sense) he admitted my puppy was imported from Hungary.....at 6 weeks old.

There's a whole message board thread devoted to this jerk, called "TODD HOWARD W/BIGBULLDOGS.COM HAS ISSUED REFUNDS~TODD HOWARD IMPORTS PUPPIES FROM HUNGARY. It has over 26,000 hits on it and over 400 posts. Todd Howard even responded to the postings on Page 5.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Jul 14 9:31 pm

Reggie,

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '07 8:12pm PST 
I am writing to inform you that Todd Howard with Bigbulldogs.com has been suspended from the AKC as of July 9th. Mr Howard does not breed English or French Bulldogs, he imports them from Hungary.
The link for the AKC is : http://www.akc.org/pdfs/about/board_minutes/0707.pdf

"The AKC's Management Disciplinary Committee has suspended Mr. Todd
Howard, Fallbrook, CA, from all AKC privileges for ten years,
effective July 9, 2007, and imposed a $2000 fine for non-compliance
with AKC's record keeping and dog identification requirements, and
failure to complete proper chain of registration. (Multiple Breeds)"
(Todd Howard imports Bulldogs and French Bulldogs from Hungary,
selling them under the trade name BigBulldogs.com.)
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Jul 14 9:31 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.