Postings by Gabe

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Behavior & Training > Walking Nicely...with two dogs
Gabe

Pizza?? I LOVE- PIZZA!!

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 7:59pm PST 
you may want to consider a prong collar.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Dodger, Mar 5 3:16 pm

Food & Nutrition > For those w/allergies - California Natural Lamb or Canidae Lamb?
Gabe

Pizza?? I LOVE- PIZZA!!

Barked: Fri Jul 6, '07 5:41pm PST 
We use Canidae Lamb in the summer. We love it. It is cheaper cheaper than the California Natural at about 26 bucks for a 33lb bag. They are both great choices, it just depends on what works better for you.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Lucy, Jul 6 6:52 pm

Food & Nutrition > Canidae?

Gabe

Pizza?? I LOVE- PIZZA!!

Barked: Fri Jul 6, '07 5:31pm PST 
We love Canidae. There are many wonderful brands, but Canidae beats them on price.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Reesee, Jul 8 9:15 am

Food & Nutrition > Dry Dog Food Question

Gabe

Pizza?? I LOVE- PIZZA!!

Barked: Mon Jul 2, '07 4:03pm PST 
The list you have is wonderful. I'm sure your dog will thrive on any of those foods.
I'm just going to put one more vote in for Canidae All Life Stages.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Rocco, Jul 3 8:01 am

Dog Health > Glucosamine

Gabe

Pizza?? I LOVE- PIZZA!!

Barked: Thu Jun 28, '07 4:04pm PST 
We use Ark Naturals Sea Mobility Treats.
They have glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM. I like to give my dogs their supplements in treat form, mainly because it is cheaper than buying each individual supplement and THEN buying wholesome treats. Also, it is more convenient.
Anyone do what the Great Dane Lady suggests?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Sweetie, Jun 29 9:18 am

Food & Nutrition > Problem with Nutro Ultra Senior dry food?
Gabe

Pizza?? I LOVE- PIZZA!!

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '07 4:03pm PST 
We ate Nutro for years and never had problems with it. We switched to Canidae after Nutro made the recall list. The kibble we were eating was fine. But, we had been checking Nutro's website daily to be sure, and they took a freaking long time to come clean about their wet food. They had to have known from the beginning, or at least suspected. We decided we couldn't trust the company.

Canidae is in the same price range, and we eat almost a cup less per day. I would advise you to switch, mainly because you're unsure about Nutro now. Canidae is better, and it is made in the USA.

Good Luck with whatever you decide.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Delta, Jun 16 6:35 am

Food & Nutrition > Please - help me decide what the best kibble is for me!

Gabe

Pizza?? I LOVE- PIZZA!!

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '07 1:58pm PST 
We are huge fans of Canidae at our house! Made in the USA, and the price is pretty dern good too. They also have single protein options... the chicken and rice is only $26 for a 33lb bag.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Pixie Dust, Jun 14 10:28 am

Food & Nutrition > Treats

Gabe

Pizza?? I LOVE- PIZZA!!

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '07 1:39pm PST 
You can get both at your local feed store...at least you should be able too. If your local feed store is anything like mine, they probably have a huge selection of great treats.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Meridian, Jun 13 1:45 pm

Food & Nutrition > Treats

Gabe

Pizza?? I LOVE- PIZZA!!

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '07 12:53pm PST 
Both of my dogs are incredibly picky when it comes to treats too. We like the Canidae Snap Biscuits. Also, instead of giving them supplements AND treats, I give them Ark Naturals Sea Mobility. Both of these are incredibly healthy and my dogs love them. I hope this helps...
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Meridian, Jun 13 1:45 pm

Dog Health > My dog is Really sick and I dont know what i can do for her!!!
Gabe

Pizza?? I LOVE- PIZZA!!

Barked: Mon Jun 11, '07 1:41pm PST 
You are right on dolly baby. Have you considered Parvo Guard? It's like 35 bucks for a large bottle, and works wonders. I've seen it used in a Coon Dog kennel where 3 different litters of puppies all had parvo. All the dogs were vaccinated, but it can still happen with young pups. Any dog under 1 year was given parvo guard (about 25 dogs) and only one dog was lost to parvo. (the first dog to catch it). Just a thought...
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Rudy, Jun 13 10:16 am

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.