Postings by Willow

GO!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

Dog Health > pinched nerve need advice
Willow

Come'on im cute- i should get a- treat

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 5:10pm PST 
I have pinched nerve and on med tht were working and now not and mom tried to lock me up but all I do is cry and paw gate and won't lay down and try get out and I cry often and seem uncormtable boredom has also gotten to me and mom doesn't know what to do she going call vets Monday I did have xrays and my bones look great and I won't let mom or dad help me down the stairs I freak out to much. Anybody got advice I am a bit over weight but can't loose it till nerve doesn't hurt and would help if I lost weight but can't till I get better.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Chico, Jan 6 1:34 pm

Behavior & Training > probably dumb question but
Willow

Barked: Sat Oct 8, '11 2:30pm PST 
when two dogs play if one seems playful but raised her hairs on her back should i stop them or let them play?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Augusta, CGC, RN, Oct 9 1:41 pm

Behavior & Training > getting along?

Willow

Barked: Sat Oct 8, '11 9:33am PST 
bump
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Willow, Oct 8 9:33 am

Willow

Barked: Fri Oct 7, '11 8:24pm PST 
have had willow almost 6 years she thinks have a friend is great she hasnt had another dog here other then odd friend over but grew up with other dogs and actually got depressed when my neighbour got second dog like she felt like odd one out and hated it she doesnt have an aggression as long she gets a treat too she doesnt really know what to do with toys mostly cuz before we got her she didnt have toys so like she unsure what shes suppose to do with them. the new dog shadow is about two years old have had her two weeks she very timid thinking she was sadly abuse i raise my hand to scratch my head and tucks like ill hit her. she was bit nervouse with willow as she is bigger dog i try get them together about 4-6 hrs per day occasional day i only get 2-3 due to busy or illness its almost like they dont want play till i leave in case they miss something and actually old one tends to ignore me while young one comes for pettings once i turn my back they seem play fine cuz its like oh we wont miss anything as they only played on leash while i fixed the dog run up and cleaned it out the new one got bit food aggression but she came to me bit underweight.older one gets tired sooner but young one seem to find stick and entertain her self
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Willow, Oct 8 9:33 am

Willow

Barked: Fri Oct 7, '11 7:59pm PST 
oh and any suggestions for toys other then stick she doesnt seem keen on balls and whats good toys for two dogs to share
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Willow, Oct 8 9:33 am

Willow

Barked: Fri Oct 7, '11 7:58pm PST 
i got younger dog for willow this dog is smaller they walk fine together fed seperate though seem play fine on leash and when i left them unsupervised together now im always worried they fight i have dog run they havent been in it alone yet should i leave them alone to play they dont play much unless i turn my back or walk away, and because they havent had real good play they havent been able to lay in house together any advice?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Willow, Oct 8 9:33 am

Behavior & Training > socializing hopefully this weekend

Willow

Barked: Mon Jun 2, '08 12:58pm PST 
I'm going to the park on the weekend if its not raining and Mommy is hoping I will be good because theres not really many dogs around our house that dont bite or nip or territorial although I am a bit in the house. We are staying at great Grandma's since mommy works this weekend? anyone have any tips for mommy and I?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cracker, Jun 2 3:38 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > New To Dogster!

Willow

Barked: Mon May 12, '08 1:02pm PST 
Hey,
Welcome to dogster! We sent ppr!blue doghamster dance
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , May 19 5:31 am

Other Barks & Woofs > Who gets "spoiled"??

Willow

Barked: Mon May 12, '08 12:44pm PST 
Mommy and I wondered who gets "spoiled"?
I do Mommy lets me sleep on the bed and sit and watch movies sometimes steal a couple chips when shes not lookingshh dont tell hehe and She cant resist the puppy eyes and if I dont get a chip a long sigh makes her give in hehe! So who spoils you and how so?cloud 9cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , May 15 5:50 am

Sports & Agility > Agility
Willow

Barked: Mon May 12, '08 12:19pm PST 
Willow seems to love to jump because over the weekend I set up chairs to wash and she was on the cable just out of reach of the at chairs and she was jumping around so I layed a stick on the chairs creating a little jump she was unsure at first she seems to like it sometimes she will just stop though but not sure if she forgot the pole was there she was little distracted with the cats she wanted to keep going though but shes bit overweight and I really cant afford to put her in agility class does anyone just do home agility? and do I let her jump alot if shes overweight (not certain on much shes very furry) and could it be right for her? shrug Any advice would be appreicated. Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , May 19 2:57 pm

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.