Postings by VEGAS

GO!

Boston Terrier > Stretches!

VEGAS

Shake what ya- momma gave ya!

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '07 1:47pm PST 
It's definitely a Boston thing, Vegas is doing that right now! Belly flat on the cold tile with her front paws sticking straight out and her legs stretched out the other way! Too funny - I love it!
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Harry Potter, Nov 14 8:39 am

Boston Terrier > Stretches!
VEGAS

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '07 6:46pm PST 
LOL -- Vegas does that all the time! It is the cutest! And her little grunts and groans make it even cuter! She's a bit dramatic at times!
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Harry Potter, Nov 14 8:39 am

Boston Terrier > Luxating Patella

VEGAS

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '07 6:43pm PST 
Vegas has the same problem, I did catch it very early on and she had to take Cosequin DS to help her with her knee. So far so good. When my sister in laws dog needed surgery the vet had a credit card that many animal hospitals accept, it's called CareCredit. Ask your vet or animal hospital if they accept this. I know it really helped my sister in law pay for a $2,000 knee surgery. Hope this infor helps and Vegas sends Winston lots of wags and licks and we all hope his knee heals quickly! smile

Love,
Vegas and Family smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by VEGAS, Sep 25 6:43 pm

Boston Terrier > Boston Terrier Wanted

VEGAS

Barked: Fri Apr 27, '07 12:17pm PST 
Hi Oden, I hope that you get a little brother or sister soon like me to play with!!! I have a cousin who is a 7 month old female boxer. We have a lot of fun together. She lives in Long Island too and I live in Queens. Maybe I'll see you around at a dog park! There are a lot of great bostons that need to be adopted on the Boston Terrier Home Page! Good Luck!

Wags & Licks,
Vegas
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jul 15 3:23 pm

Boston Terrier > My Baby is SO Special!

VEGAS

Barked: Thu Mar 29, '07 9:18pm PST 
Hi Eve and Pebbles,

It's so funny how they are so much alike! Vegas is my baby girl, she is sooo spoiled, my husband and I don't have any kids yet but she get's treated like a first born! lol! Vegas has 2 older brothers, both cats and she loves to torment them, actually she tries to play with them by rolling a ball to them or bringing over a toy but they can't be bothered. Vegas was spayed in the end of January, we were going to breed her too but like you we decided not too. I was hoping that it would calm her down but absolute not; the day I picked her up from the vet she was jumping around and off of things, stitches and all. She loves the car, she loves to go for rides and she sits in the back nice and calm and once the car moves she lays down and goes to sleep - never fails, every time! Until she hears it go into park then that's a different story! Vegas does not like water, I don't know why, I actually think she's afraid of it. And if you hold her over any body of water (including the toilet bowl) she will automatically go into doggy paddle mode! It's so funny! Although she loves the snow, she's play in it forever, which I don't allow because I hate the snow! heheh
So don't worry about pebbles, if she jumps around after her surgery she's know when she's gone too far, Vegas found that out the hard way! Oh, Vegas is also a heavy duty snorer, does she snore loud too when she sleeps? And Vegas also does the cutest thing when she's about to go to sleep and I wondered if all Boston's did it, when she lays down and lets out a big sigh, you know she's comfy and then she's right to sleep! Does Pebbles do that too?
It was great exchanging stories, please share more about Pebbles and all the great things she does!
Hope to chat soon!
Geri (Vegas' Momma)
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Cooper, Feb 15 7:34 am

Boston Terrier > My Baby is SO Special!
VEGAS

Barked: Sat Mar 24, '07 7:04pm PST 
I have to agree, I couldn't not imagine my life without Vagas. My husband and I have no children yet but Vagas is definitely our little girl and she is spoiled!!!!! She's always by our side, she cries when we leave (well except when she's eating, then she's a bit preoccupied). She does have two older brothers, Toby and Bonkers (cats) and she loves to torment them. No matter where they are if they get to close to mommy she knows! She loves her toys, her new goal in life is to pull ALL the squeakers out of every toy she owns. Between all the squeakers and toy stuffing around the house I say she's doing a good job! Please share some more about your baby, Vegas and I would love to hear more!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Cooper, Feb 15 7:34 am

Boston Terrier > Anything special about your boston?...........

VEGAS

Barked: Sat Mar 24, '07 6:44pm PST 
Vegas learned a new way of getting her daddy's attention when she wants something. She hops on the couch behind him and hits him in the back of the head with her paw. She used to just hit his arm but I guess she figured out this new technique was more affective, and she's right, but daddy gives her anything she wants anyway! She's soooooo spoiled!snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Mitsy, Oct 29 10:22 am

Boston Terrier > Anything special about your boston?...........

VEGAS

Barked: Tue Mar 20, '07 3:36pm PST 
Vegas is a ball of energy and for a little girl she is tough, she beats up on her male cousins (Baci a Pomapoo and Toto a Shi-Tzu). She loves to chase the lazer, she'll run up and down until she falls over from being so tired! puppy Her favorite toy is every toy she owns and pretty much any toy that comes in her path. We haven't tried the frizby yet, I bet she'll love it. When vegas is tired she get's grouchy! She makes all these different grunts and noises (that's her version of an attitude!) But it's what makes Vegas, Vegas and we love her for it! She is also an under the cover, blanket, clothes, whatever she can crawl under sleeper. And at times she's the best cuddler in the world, she snuggles real close to you, puts her head on the pillow and SNOOOOOORES away! Again for a little girl her snores pack a punch as well as her gas problem!big laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Mitsy, Oct 29 10:22 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.