Postings by Little CoCo Puff

GO!

Senior Dogs > Selegiline for doggie cognitive disorder

Little CoCo- Puff

I have a soccer- Mom!

Barked: Thu Dec 5, '13 5:42am PST 
Maddy, I have a 4 pound Pomeranian, Little CoCo Puff who is on Selegiline. It comes in 5mg but we give 1/2 of tablet. She has been on it for 5 days now and I do notice a small improvement in her pacing and sleeping pattern. My vet told me it would take up to two weeks before a definite change may happen. CoCo is 13 years old and her cognitive awareness is slipping. She paces, doesn't sleep at night, had a few accidents in the house and just seem confused. Like I said I have seen a slight change so far so I am hoping for better things to come. There are side effects with all drugs but I had to pick the lesser of two evils. Hard to watch your dog work itself up into a anxious frenzy.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Apr 4 4:19 am

Pomeranian > Rude People...
Little CoCo- Puff

I have a soccer- Mom!

Barked: Mon Jul 2, '07 7:22pm PST 
Hi Oni and Mom - I have 2 poms Little CoCo Puff and China. Both are a delight to be around. But I have had people snicker and say things like "is that a rat on a leash?" We only go walking on the trails in the park on off times because more then once very large dogs are off leash and I have had to scoop the poms up - that makes me livid. I think poms are only as yappy and spoiled as you make them. I dress Little CoCo Puff up but she isn't treated any different then China. I love my pomeranians and I do not care what other people think and you shouldn't either. Hope you feel better about it now!
[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Ditto, Apr 22 1:39 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.