Postings by Charlie

GO!

Miniature Pinscher > Anyone else CONSTANTLY mistaken for a chi?

Charlie

Charles in- Charge here!!

Barked: Mon Mar 19, '07 11:14am PST 
Whenever Charlie and I go for a walk everyone always says , AWW what is he? A Chi?? And then I saw no a minichure pincher and they say oh so he's a baby still then, he does kinda look like a doberman. lol yup i know exactly what you mean.
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by ANGEL GIRL, Nov 26 5:58 pm

Miniature Pinscher > Does anyone else HATE their bath as much as me??
Charlie

Barked: Sat Mar 17, '07 8:05pm PST 
HAHA daisy my mommy and i read your bathstory, and it sounds just about like ours!!! =) lol At least you dont have to get one very often I bet! I get them all the time (well about weekly) cuz otherwise i make my daddy itchy. Well glad to hear that I'm not the only one who hates baths!!! dog
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Rex, Feb 10 12:06 pm

Charlie

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '07 10:47pm PST 
My mom tried the shower with her thing, and it works ok, but I have to be held the whole time which can be a bit much! I'm not happy out of the shower when she's in it but i dont want to get wet either!! I just plain dont like water!! In fact if its raining or snowing too hard I'm prone to boycott peeing all together until it stops or as long as I possably can! Thanks for the suggestion tho!wink
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Rex, Feb 10 12:06 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > new and have a few questions!

Charlie

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '07 6:29pm PST 
Ahhh ok. Thanks for the info! I am dissapointed but maybe if I can keep my sqeeky toys picked up for long enough my mom will get it for me! dog
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kodi, Mar 15 4:35 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > new and have a few questions!

Charlie

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '07 6:00pm PST 
Hey I'm Charlie! I'm new here! My mom did a great job making a page for me but we cant figure out how to put captions by our photos!! Can anyone tell us??
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kodi, Mar 15 4:35 am

Charlie

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '07 9:43pm PST 
I DREAD my bath, and unfortunatly my dad has pretty bad allergies that make him itch and break out all red and blochy if I dont get a weekly bath. As soon as I hear Mom turn on the tub and take a glass into the bathroom I know I'm done for! First I make her chase me all around the house until she catches me, then once she gets me in the bathtub I make several attempts to jump over her head to get out and i huddle in the back where she cant get to me. She doesnt seem to know why I hate it so much, and she says I almost act like taking a bath hurts! Anyone else dislike getting clean as much as I do? What do your parents do to make your bath more enjoyable?? I think my mom could use some suggestions!!
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Rex, Feb 10 12:06 pm

Miniature Pinscher > All-Natural?

Charlie

Barked: Sun Mar 11, '07 12:01am PST 
my ears are natural, but i learned i can hear much better if i hold them up striaght, and my tail is docked...but I can still see it every once and a while and it is my life long goal to chase it until i have no more energy everytime i see it, maybe someday I'll catch it!! =)
[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by MACY, Mar 9 11:44 am

Miniature Pinscher > oh my.......we have our own Forum?????

Charlie

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '07 12:56pm PST 
Ha how exciting!! *runs around and chases tail (even tho its docked and tiny I notice it on occation and must chase it!) and back flips for joy!!* =)
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Shady, Mar 19 9:56 am

Miniature Pinscher > How much do you weigh?

Charlie

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '07 12:55pm PST 
I'm about 5 or 6 lbs but we aren't sure. I'm about two yearsold too but I was the runt of the litter so I'm a little guy with a great big attitude and heart to make up for it!!! =)big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by Snoop, Nov 26 10:11 am

Miniature Pinscher > ok where do you sleep?
Charlie

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '07 12:50pm PST 
under the covers in between mom and dad if I can manage it, if not I'll sleep under the comforter but on the top of the sheet and on top of mom's feet so she cant move! =)
[notify]
» There has since been 62 posts. Last posting by Sassy, Mar 23 10:25 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.