Postings by Cho Cho

GO!

(Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Please donate some recipes for my very small dog!
Cho Cho

SPOIL ME- ROTTEN!!

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '09 7:30pm PST 
Where cazn i find Sassy??
then what about organs and bones? none of that needed?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Sassy, Jan 28 11:30 am

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Please donate some recipes for my very small dog!
Cho Cho

SPOIL ME- ROTTEN!!

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '09 12:25pm PST 
Tried ALL the kibbles but he's just not interested!!!
I think i have no options but to turn to home made food.

He's a 3lb male yorkie, PLEASE kindly help me on gathering some recipes! I've tried to google but 99% are garbage info!

hail Any help is appreciated!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Sassy, Jan 28 11:30 am

Dog Health > Anyone had a Luxating Patella surgery here??

Cho Cho

SPOIL ME- ROTTEN!!

Barked: Sun Aug 26, '07 2:19am PST 
Hi pals, long story short: I might be needing a patella surgery soon frown
And im wondering if anyone knows the estimated cost associated with the surgery, so mom can start saving up red face
Thanks a lot!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Zoey, Aug 26 12:20 pm

Food & Nutrition > making sure she gets a good type of dog food.

Cho Cho

SPOIL ME- ROTTEN!!

Barked: Sat Aug 25, '07 3:21am PST 
Merrick is one of the best out there, can't even compare it with science diet!
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Cinnamon, Aug 27 4:56 pm

Dog Health > Extreme hunger causing foamy vomiting?!?

Cho Cho

SPOIL ME- ROTTEN!!

Barked: Sat Aug 25, '07 3:16am PST 
When i get really hungry I vomit yellow foamy stuff. This should be normal
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Gracie ADOPTED!!!!, Aug 25 3:55 pm

Behavior & Training > I need all your advice! Please!
Cho Cho

SPOIL ME- ROTTEN!!

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '07 1:57am PST 
alright.. thanks all of you!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Cho Cho, Aug 9 1:57 am

Behavior & Training > I need all your advice! Please!

Cho Cho

SPOIL ME- ROTTEN!!

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 12:48am PST 
I have an issue here and I would love to get some advice from you! It might be a little long but i'll try to compress everything! So here it is:

I will be moving into an apartment with a friend and she has a small chihuahua. (She has already been living there for a year. I am really excited about it at first because my dog will finally have company with someone his own size! So before I move in I decided to bring my dog to meet the chihuahua and let them be friends first. Im not sure if i made the wrong move. When we first arrived, my dog seemed really scared of the chi, when the chi tried to approach my dog, my dog will start screaming in agony (even though the chi hasn't even touched my dog!) That chi has a tendancy to scratch and bite, and my dog doesn't. So for the whole time, my dog is just trying to smell the apartment, the chi would run up to my dog and my dog would scream, then the chi would leave. occasionally they would start fighting/playing (can't really tell) by scratch and biting. But overall, my dog seemed intimidated (sp) by the chi.

So when we got home that night, my dog seemed really exhausted, and a little blue. After that, everytime he wakes up from his sleep, he would whimper and whine as if he is in pain for about 5 seconds. I checked everywhere and he doens't seem to be injured, and he eats and runs around just like normal.

So I have many questions here. Is my dog really scared of the chi? Did i introduce them the wrong way? If so, how should I do it? After I move into the apartment, I will definately monitor their play time and seperate them when I'm not home. There are also some little things like: my dog has his own toys and den, should I let the chi share these things with him? Should they get seperate food?

If there are other advice you would like to give please do! Very much appreciated!!!!

Thanks guys!
hail
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Cho Cho, Aug 9 1:57 am

Yorkshire Terrier > sleeping on our necks

Cho Cho

SPOIL ME- ROTTEN!!

Barked: Tue Jul 17, '07 12:00am PST 
hell yaah!! Sometimes I wake up i wake up in the middle of the night cuz it's so hot having a hairy thing on my neck lol!!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Fiona, Aug 28 9:43 am

Grooming > how much do you pay for a grooming session?

Cho Cho

SPOIL ME- ROTTEN!!

Barked: Mon Jul 16, '07 11:50pm PST 
How much do you pay to get a full groom? For me it's $50, and i'm a very small dog. Is that a lot???
[notify]
» There has since been 48 posts. Last posting by Miles, Nov 29 10:18 am

Food & Nutrition > Grain Free kibble with no salmon?
Cho Cho

SPOIL ME- ROTTEN!!

Barked: Mon Jul 16, '07 11:46pm PST 
Nature's Variety is a grain free diet, they have proteins without salmon. Merrick has some foods without grain. They're both premium foods.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jul 17 8:41 pm

(Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.