Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Elliot is found!!
Sunny &- Buster

We like it!

Barked: Thu Apr 30, '09 3:30am PST 
Oh what a relief! This is great news.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Atticus, May 1 1:42 pm

Dog Health > Banfield (Petsmart) Hospital Health Plan - Is it worth it?
Sunny &- Buster

We like it!

Barked: Wed Apr 29, '09 5:21pm PST 
The only thing I liked about it was paying the monthly fee rather than having to have all the money up front or deal with submitting claims to an insurance company. I found, as Chewie said, that the level of care was pretty impersonal. Their mantra is 'treating pets like family' but I feel as though they treat them like items at a grocery store check out counter. They have a very assembly line approach to care.

For the annual wellness exam they want you to drop the pet off, leave it for however long and then they'll call you when they're done. When you go to pick up your pet they give you some handouts and tell you to call if you have any follow up questions. If you have a question and you call back in be prepared to deal with the receptionist who goes back and forth between you and the doctor/pet nurse. It makes for a long, frustrating conversation.

And yes, we switched from one location to the next and we had to re-up on our contract for another year. It took me a while before I figured out I could do much better in terms of the medical care I got for Sunny.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Ollivander, Oct 9 3:47 pm

Dogs & Travel > the new Dog-Friendly Honda Element

Sunny &- Buster

We like it!

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '09 5:34pm PST 
Oh man oh man oh man! Thank you sooo much for posting this. I love the Element and now I love it even more!!! I'll be in the market for a vehicle real soon and I had pretty much committed to a Subaru but now it's a real toss up.
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Jethro, Apr 5 3:24 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Do you think sometimes shelter rules are too strict?

Sunny &- Buster

We like it!

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '09 5:30pm PST 
I got really discouraged after submitting copies of paystubs, the deed to the house, references, letters of reccomendations etc. only to be turned down time and time again because I didn't have enough experience with a particular breed, they didn't think I'd be a good fit because the dog had special needs that they didn't think I could accomodate etc.

They say everything happens for a reason and I guess I should be grateful that I kept getting turned down because I snapped Sunny up off of doggie death row and I just can't imagine life without her.
[notify]
» There has since been 50 posts. Last posting by , May 3 7:05 pm

Behavior & Training > Does your dog like or dislike trips to the veterinarian?

Sunny &- Buster

We like it!

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '09 5:08pm PST 
Sunny loves everything about it. She loves the car ride to and from, meeting new people, seeing stuff, smelling smells, being in a different place, getting loved on and of course getting goodies for being a good girl.
[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by Rexy, Apr 23 7:53 pm

Behavior & Training > If you could change one behavior of your dog forever, what would it be?
Sunny &- Buster

We like it!

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '09 5:01pm PST 
Without a doubt it would be her dog reactivity. We're a work in progress.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Mississippi, Apr 25 6:48 pm

Behavior & Training > Would your dog defend you in a dangerous situation?

Sunny &- Buster

We like it!

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '09 4:57pm PST 
If poo really hits the fan Sunny bails out and hides. We've had a few noisy incidents in the neighborhood and it's not uncommon to see a little white rear end sliding under the bed.
[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Natasha, Apr 28 12:01 pm

Dog Health > Both Nari and Joey... in the ICU tonight...

Sunny &- Buster

We like it!

Barked: Wed Apr 22, '09 3:41am PST 
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Get well you guys hug
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Phoebe, CGC, Apr 23 6:52 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > You go to the dog park "assuming" your dog is going to die..

Sunny &- Buster

We like it!

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '09 5:14pm PST 
I agree everyone else. What a terrible shame.
[notify]
» There has since been 34 posts. Last posting by Addy, CGC, Apr 25 8:15 pm

Food & Nutrition > How do you address this \"unsavory\" dog issue?
Sunny &- Buster

We like it!

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '09 5:04pm PST 
"Would you like a cork" Oh that is funny, funny stuff big laughbig laughbig laugh

Yes, I would also like to know why they want to sleep with their little tooters in your face. Could this be a Sunny/Sonny Jim thing? laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Nigel, Apr 20 6:25 am

(Page 1 of 65: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.