GO!

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

Dogs & Travel > Please don't judge me......strollers
Oliver

i'm so cute even- cats think im- sexy!

Barked: Fri Jul 18, '08 12:24pm PST 
Hi!

I had to use a stroller when I broke my leg and couldn't go for long walks or keep up with my brothers when mom would take us out. She just bought a baby stroller from a new and used place for $15 and then modified it so she could put me in a harness and clip it to the stroller so I could stand but not jump or fall out. She also made some cool extra "handle bars" to prevent me from leaning or standing over the sides of the stroller. It was cheap and worked super well. smile Good luck!

Oliver
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Sunny & Buster , Aug 1 7:20 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Sweatshirts
Oliver

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '08 10:23am PST 
Hi!!

My mom got me some cool sweatshirts from PetEdge.com - they feel just like real human ones she says!! But it does have a hood...shrug I don't think you wanted a hood right? Well if you change your mind check them out. She loves them! I hear you can also get human ones at Target or something and maybe get a sewing savvy person to tailor it a little to your frame.

Good luck! smile

http://apparelandaccessories.petedge.com/Casual-Canine-Hooded-Sp orts-Sweatshirts-ZW408.pro?parentCategoryId=189&categoryId=198&subCa tegoryId=211
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Turner - Gone Too Soon, Jan 19 8:04 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > NFL Dog Shirts - Dallas Cowboys

Oliver

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 9:10pm PST 
Thanks guys for all the ideas and links! I could spend more than $15, but I was trying to keep it under that since I have lots of presents to buy this year!! wink

I like the idea of purchasing from a place that allows some proceeds to go to a shelter or non-profit for dogs...I'd be willing to pay more then since it's like a Christmas present for two people in one!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Shift Chanel Anniston, Dec 6 11:03 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > NFL Dog Shirts - Dallas Cowboys

Oliver

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '07 12:02pm PST 
Hi,

I'm shopping for a gift for a secret santa party. The gal I'm shopping for loves the Dallas Cowboys and likes to dress her Pom. ... Soo... I'm looking for a D.C. dog jersey or shirt that isn't $30.00!!! All I can find are in that price range and I'd like to spend more around $15.00 if possible. Any suggestions?

Tried eBay, PetEdge, and PetsMart.

Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Shift Chanel Anniston, Dec 6 11:03 am

Behavior & Training > Pet or Project?

Oliver

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '07 3:06pm PST 
Spartagus is a pet for sure. Solid, friendly, obedient, submissive, reliable.

Bandit is a pet mostly, he can be neurotic but that's just his Border Collie coming out. He's got good manners, is friendly, good in the house, and loyal.

Oliver is a $%*#! Oh, I mean project. dancing Haha. He's very stubborn, independant, and defiant. We're working on this behavior through obedience training. He's not a bad dog, he's actually really fun, athletic, and loving...just doesn't listen smile
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Nov 12 8:25 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Im a Butterfly! What do you think?
Oliver

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '07 6:32pm PST 
o thanks guys!!!!!! smile smile smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Oliver, Oct 9 6:32 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > What's a good "small dog" for me?

Oliver

Barked: Sat Sep 29, '07 10:09pm PST 
Pom - Aranian! Pom - Pom - Aranian! Ra Ra Ra! cheer Goooooo Poms!!!!!!!! cheer BOL

I'm a great lil dog. I'm athletic and pretty resiliant to my big brothers stepping on me. My coat is easy to manage (it's a little shorter than most Pomis), and I'm really really handsome. I am the perfect small dog!

Go Pomis!
dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Winston, Oct 8 7:17 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I WAS ADOPTED TODAY!

Oliver

Barked: Sat Sep 29, '07 9:19am PST 
Wooo Hoooo!!!!! Yay for you! Congrats! partywisheshugpartysnoopydogway to godancingcheerwaveapplause
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bo, Sep 30 4:53 pm

Oliver

Barked: Fri Sep 28, '07 8:00pm PST 
aww thanks guys! my mom even put it on my brother sparty, but he's too big for it and doesn't look nearly as cute as me! wink
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Oliver, Oct 9 6:32 pm

Oliver

Barked: Fri Sep 28, '07 12:30pm PST 
Check out my new costume and tell me what ya think! smile dancing

Woofs,
Oli Wally
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Oliver, Oct 9 6:32 pm

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.