GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Food & Nutrition > food recommendations, please!
Hershey

Hershey long- legs!

Barked: Mon Feb 16, '09 11:17am PST 
Hi all! As the subject line says, I need some food suggestions for Hershey. He's got a sensitive stomach, and he seems to like softer kibble (like the shredded bits in Purina Shredded Blends). Is there anything organic, soft, and beef or lamb flavored that cockers favor? Responding by e-mail is best: notginny@gmail.com

Thanks for you help! blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Feb 23 5:53 pm

American Cocker Spaniel > How many Cockers in your family????
Hershey

Hershey long- legs!

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '08 12:46pm PST 
I am also the only one, and Mommy and Sister had one before me. Mommy sometimes talks about getting another one, but Sister doesn't think I'd like sharing my people, my house, or my toys with another dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Jun 15 11:05 pm

American Cocker Spaniel > Who Is Purebred?

Hershey

Hershey long- legs!

Barked: Mon Oct 1, '07 10:14pm PST 
I am a purebred roan parti cocker! Of course, we don't have the papers because I'm a rescue boy myself, but there's no doubt about it!
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Aug 8 5:49 am

American Cocker Spaniel > Ears

Hershey

Hershey long- legs!

Barked: Mon Oct 1, '07 10:11pm PST 
For regular treatment of Hershey's adorable cocker ears, the vet gave us an ear wash that breaks down the wax, and it's worked really well. For infections, she has us use Otomax or Synotic, depending on how the ear looks, twice a day for two weeks, and then we go in for a follow up.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Apr 28 12:57 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Buddy's time to go

Hershey

Hershey long- legs!

Barked: Mon Oct 1, '07 9:25pm PST 
I hope Buddy had fun at his party yesterday. I'm sure that he went to Rainbow Bridge today knowing that he was loved by everybody.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Nov 4 10:53 am

Other Barks & Woofs > blaa bath time
Hershey

Hershey long- legs!

Barked: Sat Jul 7, '07 8:08pm PST 
I hate taking baths! I run away when Mommy says I need one and fight tooth and nail once she gets me in the tub! I dry really fast, so I don't stay uncomfortable for long, but I still brood for the rest of the day.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jul 8 5:19 am

Other Barks & Woofs > Anybody Else Hate Fireworks Besides Me?

Hershey

Hershey long- legs!

Barked: Sat Jul 7, '07 8:03pm PST 
I hate them too! Tonight, someone was letting off some very loud ones, and I got scared and started barking to tell them to be quiet. And they've woken me up a bunch of times this week. Mommy and Sister are getting angry with the neighbors, but they're not going to leave any flaming bags of poo on doorsteps any time soon. wink
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jul 8 8:41 pm

Cocker Spaniel > Worlds Best Cocker Toys

Hershey

Hershey long- legs!

Barked: Fri Jun 15, '07 11:41am PST 
I love socks, too, as you can see from my very snazzy profile picture! Sister usually finds socks that have lost their partners in the wash and stuffs one into another to make me a new toy. She has to be careful if I'm watching her put away her laundry, though, because I try to steal good socks from her drawer. shh

Even though the socks save money, I love getting presents too! My favorite toys are a little blue ball that my grandpa got for me and a yellow squeezy football that Sister got for me when she brought me home from the Rescue.

Sister and Mommy say you have to be able to balance and do a little bit of both, but always make sure the toys are safe!
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Mar 6 10:33 am

Cocker Spaniel > Cocker Love!

Hershey

Hershey long- legs!

Barked: Fri Jun 8, '07 4:59pm PST 
I'm a major wiggle butt, especially Mommy and Sister play with me. snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jun 10 6:52 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Calling all Rainbow Bridge doggies and Kitties...
Hershey

Hershey long- legs!

Barked: Mon May 28, '07 12:59pm PST 
Buddy is there, right now, probably stealing everyone's steak. I've told him to back off, but he was never able to resist steak. wink
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , May 30 9:13 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.