GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Choosing the Right Dog > HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY?
Mercedez

High Maitenance- Bitch

Barked: Sat Aug 4, '07 7:36pm PST 
I was free (hahahahah)
The idiots that purchased me from a byb paid $350 (any warning bells go off ? no?) . They couldn't keep me (cause they were trash).
I had MAJOR dysplasia in the hips and a compensatory knee injury, the surgery cost (deep breath) $4,890. Pre labs and x-rays were $750. The clinic was 70 miles away, and as we live in so cal, the traffic was ghastly. So 10 round trip visits. at 140 miles a pop, in a suv. I refuse to do the math. that was @ 8 years ago and I think mom may have finally paid that off the credit card.
[notify]
» There has since been 64 posts. Last posting by , Aug 23 7:51 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Hey Pups! What was your name Pre-Adoption?
Mercedez

High Maitenance- Bitch

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '07 3:53pm PST 
I was Mikeala
[notify]
» There has since been 287 posts. Last posting by , Jan 25 7:51 pm

Food & Nutrition > Large Breed Puppy Food

Mercedez

High Maitenance- Bitch

Barked: Mon Jul 9, '07 10:05am PST 
Innova or Eagle pack.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jul 9 11:25 am

Great Dane > The things that crazy danes dooo-arooooooo

Mercedez

High Maitenance- Bitch

Barked: Wed Mar 21, '07 9:01pm PST 
I used to sneak into the bathroom and eat full clean packages of pads. No shame, no self respect.
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by , May 31 2:57 pm

Dog Health > Tummy sick AGAIN..

Mercedez

High Maitenance- Bitch

Barked: Tue Mar 20, '07 11:15am PST 
just like with a baby (which is really what you have) puppy proof the areas that animals have access to. Crate the pup while you are away (or playpen-he/she is small) or small room totally puppyproofed. We do it for the human kids, & you need to do it for the fur kids too. Good luck ! you are terribly cute! btw when I was young & stupid I used to eat pads right out of the box, wrapper & all. No dog is above eating something their not supposed to.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 20 2:45 pm

Behavior & Training > Can dogs sense when you are pregnant?
Mercedez

High Maitenance- Bitch

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '07 10:23am PST 
yup. I followed my mom around (like a puppy) and sniffed her ALOT when she was pregnant, and got inbetween her and ANYBODY. This was going to be MY baby. I'm glad I got to meet all 3 before a crossed over. Babies smell GOOOOD.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Jun 23 4:23 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > American Bulldogs??

Mercedez

High Maitenance- Bitch

Barked: Wed Feb 28, '07 4:59pm PST 
Please do not get a Bulldog. A cheap purebred is the opposite of a quality purebred. ABs go for @ $2500. pet quality! if you pay under that you are definately not gettting a dog whose parents were tested for the major issues that plague the breed. PLEASE, PLEASE check the akc website for breed standards and breeding standards: and the humane society of the U.S. for the "how to buy a puppy guide" . do not look in the newspaper for a puppy. ABs also have a litany of health issues made only worse by poor or exploitative breeding, and the vet bills will bankrupt you.
I was a rescue. Somebody bought me from a byb for $350. the red flags should have gone off. at 4 months my "parent" decided that I was too much to take care of and dumped me in a new home, they realized what it would cost to allow me to live comfortably they too dumped me. I landed with my forever people (the lady writing this). It cost $5000. yes five THOUSAND dollars to replace a knee and hip. take into account also the time travel, time off work, and heart ache associated with this. I also suffered from MULTIPLE auto immune issues. please do not buy a dog because the breeder is selling cheap. you are allowing an irreputable breeder to continue making money off the suffering of dogs & people.
Sorry to nag but my forevermom has cleaned up the mess from a bad breeder, and it was NO FUN.
[notify]
» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by , Mar 3 11:02 pm

Food & Nutrition > When good bulldogs smell BAD!!

Mercedez

High Maitenance- Bitch

Barked: Sat Feb 17, '07 8:33pm PST 
Bulldog is chicken based http://www.royalcanin.us/dogfood/bulldog.html
it is however a great food and worth trying.
there is nothing wrong per se with chicken or corn but corn should not be in the top ingredients. You can try a yucca supplement, I think Solid Gold still makes it. it is a de stinking kindof thing. good luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Feb 18 12:34 pm

Food & Nutrition > When good bulldogs smell BAD!!

Mercedez

High Maitenance- Bitch

Barked: Sat Feb 17, '07 8:33pm PST 
Bulldog is chicken based http://www.royalcanin.us/dogfood/bulldog.html
it is however a great food and worth trying.
there is nothing wrong per se with chicken or corn but corn should not be in the top ingredients. You can try a yucca supplement, I think Solid Gold still makes it. it is a de stinking kindof thing. good luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Feb 18 12:34 pm

Food & Nutrition > Does MERRICK contain dyes?
Mercedez

High Maitenance- Bitch

Barked: Sat Feb 17, '07 8:25pm PST 
hey Storm, did your mom check the bag for the link? Just curious. I know she has a lot of free time at the shop (lol).laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 18 6:05 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.