Postings by Medea

GO!

(Page 1 of 415: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

German Shepherd > Medea
Medea

Ekko~Forever in- our hearts

Barked: Sun Jan 31, '10 3:30pm PST 
Again, thank you all. Today, it has been one month since she passed. Its still not something we are used to, having our home so quiet. My husband and I miss her so very much. cry
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jackson, Feb 4 8:40 am

German Shepherd > New pup in the group!
Medea

Barked: Sat Jan 30, '10 3:48pm PST 
Some of the old stuff in the GSD forum is THE best stuff on dogster. I've met some of the best people in this forum!

I ♥ this forum
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Czarka, CGC UJJ, Jan 30 7:39 pm

German Shepherd > Hi all Im new!

Medea

Barked: Fri Jan 8, '10 3:56pm PST 
Hello Vlad!! You are a handsome boy!! Welcome to your new homewave
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Alexander, Jan 14 7:57 am

German Shepherd > Medea

Medea

Barked: Thu Jan 7, '10 5:59pm PST 
Thank you to EVERYONE. Your kind words make these times of heartache more easy to deal with. From the bottom of my heart, I thank each and every one of you that took the time to post and to send a rosette. Knowing that she was loved and will be missed by many warms my heart. Its been just over a week, and I miss her more and more, but we are getting through this, and are able to smile about all the sweet, funny, and diva-ish things she did. Thanks for being here and letting me share my sweet girls life.

hug
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Jackson, Feb 4 8:40 am

German Shepherd > Medea

Medea

Barked: Sun Jan 3, '10 2:16pm PST 
I just wanted to post to our GSD forum friends that my dear Medea passed away on Dec 31st. Around 9pm she showed signs of bloat. We rushed her to the emergency vet and we had to put her to sleep. I miss my girl, so very very much. My husband and I are coping with having an empty home as best as we can. Medea was 11 years old and I'm thankful for the fact that I got to have 11 beautiful years with her and that the last 2 weeks I've been on holidays and sick so I was able to spend every day with her. Please send a prayer that Medea is happy at the brigde.

Rest in peace my angel little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Jackson, Feb 4 8:40 am

German Shepherd > Recalls, velcro and GSDs
Medea

Barked: Mon Dec 7, '09 12:53pm PST 
BOL!!! Thats a good recall story!

Medea's recall is well...for lack of a better word, its poop! Sure she'll come, when she darn well feels like she should. And she will stop when shes told to, turn and look at me, then contuine going towards the kitty/bird/squirrel that she was going after. So really she did stop, becasue that was what was asked. I have yet to come up with a one word command that means don't eat small creatures!laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 4 10:24 pm

German Shepherd > POOP!!!

Medea

Barked: Wed Dec 2, '09 4:06pm PST 
Dutchie Paws was saving it for the poop thread, she wanted to be talked about today!!

Wow for Dutchie Paws!shock
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Jasmine, Dec 5 10:55 pm

German Shepherd > Christmas Gift Suggestions

Medea

Barked: Wed Dec 2, '09 4:03pm PST 
laugh out loud Medea has some old lady grey hair to add to that. After all grey is the new black for this winter!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Effie Bahnhof, Dec 2 9:34 pm

German Shepherd > What is your dog\'s favorite nick name?

Medea

Barked: Wed Dec 2, '09 5:52am PST 
Medea's usual nick name is Dee. But her special names that we call her are OF COURSE princess, I use sweat pea and baby girl often. Hubby calls her Lou Lou or just Lou, which I have no idea why, but she likes it! And her official is Princes Medea Popeia po paw! again...hubby is to blame for that one!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Leah, CGC, Dec 8 10:32 am

German Shepherd > This cart pulling thing...
Medea

Barked: Wed Dec 2, '09 5:46am PST 
Tee hee!! I've always thought Medea needed a dog of her own, now I can show hubby the pictures and pleed a real case! Cute pictures!
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Dieta, Mar 25 7:10 am

(Page 1 of 415: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.