GO!

(Page 1 of 87: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > 2010 ADOPT AND STROLL CONTEST...WINNERS\' CIRCLE!!!
Dickens

I may not be- smart, but darn- i'm cute!

Barked: Tue Jun 1, '10 10:07pm PST 
applause congratulations to everyone! the winners who placed, the entrants who found their forever homes & the rescue pups still awaiting theirs.... we are ALL winners!

the essays were amazingly wonderful this year & each and every one of you have touched our hearts! hug
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Jun 12 8:17 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > The ADOPT 2010 CONTEST and STROLL is here!!! Check it Out and ENTER by May 15th!
Dickens

Barked: Tue May 4, '10 5:31pm PST 
*passing box of Kleenex to River*

applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
[notify]
» There has since been 42 posts. Last posting by , Jun 6 7:23 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > The ADOPT 2010 CONTEST and STROLL is here!!! Check it Out and ENTER by May 15th!

Dickens

Barked: Sat Apr 24, '10 11:53am PST 
way to go You said it River! hug
[notify]
» There has since been 70 posts. Last posting by , Jun 6 7:23 pm

Dickens

Barked: Thu Apr 15, '10 7:23pm PST 
cheercheer YEY! cheercheer

get ta' writin' Doogie-Bowser! big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 140 posts. Last posting by , Jun 6 7:23 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Please pray for our daughter

Dickens

Barked: Sun Jan 24, '10 3:30pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 196 posts. Last posting by , Apr 7 12:42 am

Dog Health > vomitting kibble
Dickens

Barked: Sun Jul 26, '09 10:53am PST 
wave hi Meeko! i'm guessing that you eat really, really fast too, huh? If you inhale your food and don't chew (like my brother does), it's more likely that it's gonna come back up confused Have mommy try putting your kibble on a plate or on a cookie sheet instead of in a bowl so that you can't gobble it up so fast ~ you'll have to sort of chase it around the flat surface in order to eat it. This will slow down your eating and who knows, you may even start to chew your food! big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jul 27 6:48 am

Dog Health > Diarrhea and vomiting

Dickens

Barked: Tue Jun 16, '09 5:47pm PST 
wave hi Lexi - i'd have mom go get some Pedialyte (plain, not flavored) for you to drink (it's in the baby food aisle at the grocery or drug store) ....... it will help prevent dehydration and has some eloctrolytes that are good for us when we're not feeling well ..... very glad that mommy called your vet ...... hopefully you will feel better in the morning, but if not, i'd go see the vet to make sure all is well hug feel better hug
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by , Jun 28 8:07 pm

Dog Health > Heloing Ruben cross over to the bridge this afternoon

Dickens

Barked: Wed Jun 10, '09 12:24pm PST 
cryhug as impossible as it is to imagine, it does get easier ...... just a little ....... although you will always miss him terribly, you will eventually be able to think of him and smile; remembering all of the wonderful times you spent together and knowing that you gave him an amazing life hug you let your baby go in peace & with dignity, and although one of the hardest things in the world to do, know that what you did was right. He is now free of pain and running like a puppy again up in heaven......

hug you're in our thoughts & close to our hearts hug

little angel run free sweet Rueben little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by , Jun 14 9:06 pm

Dog Health > It's Joey again...

Dickens

Barked: Sun Jun 7, '09 8:38pm PST 
hug welcome home Ando!!! hug you and Jasmine are gonna make a terrific pair! hug
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Jun 12 2:18 am

Dog Health > Monty Update :(
Dickens

Barked: Wed Jun 3, '09 8:58am PST 
hug rest in peace, sweet Monty hug run free and happy at the bridge with all your friends now and know that you will forever be in our hearts hug

hugs to your mommy ~ you gave Monty a wonderful 4 years! hug
[notify]
» There has since been 44 posts. Last posting by , Jun 15 9:15 am

(Page 1 of 87: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.