Postings by Jacque

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Food & Nutrition > Have you ever ate your dogs food
Jacque

I can only go 2- speeds fast, and- faster!

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '08 8:23am PST 
OMDbig laugh!! i have tried jacques Nutro Natural Choice Crunchy Treats (Berry flavored) they are acctually quite good!!!red face when you open the bag the aroma is amzing!! kind of like a blueberry pie!! i know jacque loves them and saldy to say it so do i. when ever he gets one i do!! oh and i have also tried my hamsters Yogies in Strawberry Banana flavored, those are freaking awesome!! she got one i got two, bol!!
laugh out loudred facedancingsnoopyshrug
[notify]
» There has since been 111 posts. Last posting by Chocolate, Mar 13 3:44 pm

French Bulldog > Baying....
Jacque

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '07 3:35pm PST 
i do the same thing, like to protect my owners, they are very good to me i wounldt want anything hspping to them!! my mom thinks its because im not fixed so i wanna protect my territory from anything and just about eberythig!!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tank, Dec 30 4:51 pm

French Bulldog > Shedding?

Jacque

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '07 3:32pm PST 
i shed quite a it, my mommy says its annoying because it allways shows up her clothes, i shejust about all year so that really ticks her off, but my uncle winston (english bulldog) shedds allthe time too and she says nothing about it, maybe because hes a lighter color??
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jacque, Dec 27 3:32 pm

French Bulldog > Are frenchies more expensive than other dogs???

Jacque

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '07 3:28pm PST 
We paid 3600 for our frenchie, the reason they are so expensive is because the litterpuppies. litters range in size from 1-4 puppys and are many times needing a c-section to deliver them. i know for a fact there are 2 frenchies avalable on dogster for adoptions just to let you know!!wishesbig grin
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Henry, Oct 11 4:38 am

Dog Health > Why do people use Dog Strollers?!

Jacque

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '07 9:51am PST 
Well as you all should know Frenchies and all other flat nosed breeds (i.e pugs, bostons, bulldogs) cant tolerate extreme heat or cold. I am Looking into doing a walk -a-thon but with jacque its really hard because he could over heat and die after walking a mear 1/4 of a mile. When you think about it a Dog stroller is like a wheel chair for elderly people would you critisize people who are pushing around there 98 year old granny??? no i didnt think you would but when you see someone pushing around their 15 year old pomerainian you critisize them. so whats up with that?? Oh and for all you people who agree with the whole stroller idea like i do cheer

Jacques's Mommy,
Gina
[notify]
» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by Mattie, Aug 22 7:34 pm

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Treat Recipes
Jacque

Barked: Mon Aug 13, '07 11:53am PST 
Does any one have any good dog treat recipes?? i cant seem to find any on line.shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Newman, Aug 13 11:38 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > gettinng people to join my group??

Jacque

Barked: Sun Jul 15, '07 8:42am PST 
I already invited a bunch of people to be in my chicagoland bulldogs group but only 3 have exepted so far, what am i doing wrong and what do i need to do to fix it. oh by the way i have it set on anyone can join!! If any Bully breeds that live in the chicagolands read this you are welcome to join its calle chicagoland bulldogs!!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Dakota, Jul 15 10:46 am

French Bulldog > finding a good breeder

Jacque

Barked: Sat Jul 14, '07 10:28am PST 
try www.puppyfind.com they normaly have very good breeders on there. my mom and dad paid 3600 for jacque. we got him from a breeder in michigan i think.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Marlee, Aug 20 5:22 pm

Sports & Agility > Is a frenchie fit for agility??

Jacque

Barked: Sat Jul 14, '07 10:25am PST 
thanks you guys rock!!!!!!applausecheerway to go
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jacque, Jul 14 10:25 am

Sports & Agility > Is a frenchie fit for agility??
Jacque

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '07 2:12pm PST 
I have a year old frenchie and he loves to run and jump! i figured agililty would be good for him.shrug he to also loves to swim!! well my cousin has an agililty set for her ig. would it be good if i took jacque over there to get him used to it, oh she has a couple jumps, weave poles, tunnels, and a dog walk.applause
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Jacque, Jul 14 10:25 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.