(Page 1 of 35: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

What I Love About Dogster > Lori @HQ Testing
Lucy, Pretty- Lil' Angel

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '14 10:14pm PST 
happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Webster, Sep 7 9:27 pm

Dog Health > http://davars.com/blog/gs/post/POP-GEORDIE-SHORE-Season-8-Episode-1-Megashare-Watch-Free-Online-Stre
Lucy, Pretty- Lil' Angel

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Tue Jul 22, '14 10:22pm PST 
HQ Testing (7/22/14 3:23 pm PST)
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by Lucy, Pretty Lil' Angel, Jul 22 10:22 pm

Dog of the Day & Week > Cat-dog?

Lucy, Pretty- Lil' Angel

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '14 11:20am PST 
Yea, the links for Dog of the Day are correct , but the thumbnail image on the Community Button is not. We put in a ticket with the tech team back in June to have this issue addressed.
puppy
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lucy, Pretty Lil' Angel, Mar 3 11:20 am

Dog of the Day & Week > Ted's Moxie is Dog of the Week!

Lucy, Pretty- Lil' Angel

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '14 10:58am PST 
Moxie, Dogster and Catster founder Ted Rheingold's
pup, is Dog of the Week! Let's all shower her (and Ted) with love and treats this week!

cheercheercheercheer
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lucy, Pretty Lil' Angel, Mar 3 10:58 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Lucy and her mom needs some prayers

Lucy, Pretty- Lil' Angel

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Tue Oct 15, '13 3:25pm PST 
Two Years Ago, I Sent My Pretty Lil Hound to the Rainbow Bridge

rainbowlittle angelrainbow
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Oct 21 4:31 am

Plus Power of the Paw > ✞ PETER PARKER IS IN NEED OF YOUR HELP! ✞
Lucy, Pretty- Lil' Angel

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Tue Oct 15, '13 3:22pm PST 
What is wrong with Peter Parker?!
» There has since been 35 posts. Last posting by ✝ Angel Tosha ✝, Mar 16 6:37 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > New dogster "G rating" filter making it impossible to post an UNoffensive, G rated post?

Lucy, Pretty- Lil' Angel

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Tue Aug 6, '13 12:11pm PST 
The recent restricted words have nothing to do with a "G Rating" for Dogster. The tech team added some new words in order to slow down the spambot attacks we've had in the Forums over the last few months. w r i s t w a t c h, however, has been known to prompt the G-rating error for years. If you email support, Watch dog will provide you with html so you can post the word in the Forums.

We actually removed "appropriate for a seven-year-old" from our Community Guidelines about five years ago, and replaced it with more specific terms for what types of content are appropriate for all ages.

Dogster does have quite a few minor Community members. Dogster is also used by teachers in the classroom. The restriction on profanity was put into place for them.

I've been thinking about removing the restriction bowdlerized profanity and profane acronyms. What do you think Dogsters?
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Oct 10 12:30 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Goodbye My Beloved Chicko

Lucy, Pretty- Lil' Angel

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Thu Jul 18, '13 5:25pm PST 
So sorry for your loss. Chicko, bless him.
rainbowlittle angelrainbow
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Seela, Jul 21 5:39 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Ask a Vet: Just How Dangerous Is It to Falsely Call a Pet a Service Dog?

Lucy, Pretty- Lil' Angel

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Wed Jul 17, '13 2:42pm PST 
Link, in the article, Dr. Barcus basically debunks the idea that service animals transmit these diseases...Is that not clear in the article?

Yes, there are diseases that can spread between pets and people. Ringworm, toxoplasmosis, and toxocariasis appear to pose the biggest threats, and those threats are small. But service animals -- whether properly labeled as such or not -- are not likely to spread these diseases. Healthy dogs and cats who receive regular broad spectrum deworming medications pose minimal threat to humans. This is true of pets and service dogs alike.

When you dine at a restaurant, fly on a plane, or step out of your house for any reason, your health is at risk. But it's not because of the service animals or pets you might encounter. The real threats are sniffling toddlers, sneezing commuters, and cooks who haven't washed their hands.
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Link, Jul 21 7:58 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > Hey Dogsters, Tag a Photo For a Chance to Win!
Lucy, Pretty- Lil' Angel

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Fri Jun 14, '13 8:11am PST 
Don't furget to ask your pals to comment on your tagged photos. The photo with the most comments wins!
cheercheercheercheer
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Beasley , Jun 25 3:00 pm

(Page 1 of 35: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.