Postings by Sophie

GO!

Miniature Bull Terrier > hello

Sophie

One doxie is- never enough.

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '07 3:27pm PST 
Hi Mini Bull Terriers, We are not bull terriers, we are standard dachshunds, but we think all of you bull terriers are adorable. We like your long noses, much like us standards. We hope you find more bull terriers, "we are sure you will" and we want to welcome you. love from Sophie and Audie
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Tyson, Mar 10 10:33 am

Miniature Bull Terrier > hello
Sophie

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '07 3:27pm PST 
Hi Mini Bull Terriers, We are not bull terriers, we are standard dachshunds, but we think all of you bull terriers are adorable. We like your long noses, much like us standards. We hope you find more bull terriers, "we are sure you will" and we want to welcome you. love from Sophie and Audie
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Tyson, Mar 10 10:33 am

Dachshund > New to group

Sophie

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 9:20am PST 
Hi, We are named Sophie and Tax Audit (Audie) and we are standard smooth dachshunds. We are also show dogs, although Audie does much better then me. Audie is a finished champion, and I only have one point. Mom says she loves us just the same, and if I feel that showing doesn't agree with me, then I won't do it anymore. We want to say welcome and hope to talk to you soon. Love sophie and Audie
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Wylee, Jul 10 6:37 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.