Postings by Lucy Mae

GO!

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

Dog Laws & Legislation > BOL AT PETA! And omd! Is this a joke! Its not funny
Lucy Mae

Booda!!!!

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '09 2:43pm PST 
i agree with doc about peta. total whack jobs. they really COULD do some good, but who takes them seriously???? poor misguided souls....
[notify]
» There has since been 51 posts. Last posting by Cookies 'n' Creme (1998-2011), Jul 12 7:01 pm

What I Love About Dogster > Haven for the Economically Challenged
Lucy Mae

Booda!!!!

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 7:48pm PST 
Me and mom just want to keep this thread alive....

The group is doing well so far....there have been some good ideas, and you can definetly feel the love and support of the members.

If you are facing financial difficulties you are not alone!!! Please feel free to join us!!! The goal is to keep our families together heart and soul and mind!!!

hug Feel the love!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lucy Mae, Jun 15 7:48 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > This may not be a big deal to some but it sure was for Mommy =}

Lucy Mae

Booda!!!!

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 7:41pm PST 
Me and mom are very very happy for you Misty!!!

It IS a big deal!!! blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by ♥ Misty ♥, Jun 17 5:32 pm

Grooming > How often do you bathe your dog???

Lucy Mae

Booda!!!!

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 9:00am PST 
I get a bath roughly once a month...it really depends on the weather. Mom is worried that too much shampooing will make my skin dry. I have a short single coat. It is softer from my new diet (Blue Buffalo), and mom is sure my skins are better now too.

Mom thinks i sweat. Yup. She KNOWS that we are not supposed to be able to ... but let me explain. I like to lay in the sunshine, it is hot, i have little or no furs on my tummy or armpits. where my armpits are it gets damp! YES!!! I am SERIOUS!!! Its not a smelly damp - but it IS damp! Has anyone else experienced this?
[notify]
» There has since been 60 posts. Last posting by Cookie, Jul 18 12:36 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > A happy adoption story

Lucy Mae

Booda!!!!

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 8:49am PST 
Happy snoopy Happy snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Snoopy, Jun 19 11:26 am

Other Barks & Woofs > HAVEN FOR THE ECONOMICALLY CHALLENGED
Lucy Mae

Booda!!!!

Barked: Wed Jun 10, '09 5:24pm PST 
Mom wants to say something here....

*ahem* hi. my name is heidi and i am unemployed.

i am deeply concerned about my financial situation. i am in terror of losing my furry family. i want to feel useful and vital to the world around me. i am in need of support from others enduring the same situation. sometimes i don't know where to turn. i feel helpless.

i started a group to help myself and other pawrents who have encountered financial difficulty. i know that i am not alone, and i want all of you to know that you are not either. there is a safe HAVEN for us, where we can support each other emotionally. where we can offer suggestions how to better our circumstances. where we can give and get the love this site is all about. we can save each other, and save ourselves and our beloved pets in the process.

please join me at http://www.catster.com/group/grp_page.php?g=16482. The group is called HAVEN FOR THE ECONOMICALLY CHALLENGED, where pets help their pawrents help each other.

Thank you for your reading!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lucy Mae, Jun 10 5:24 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > HAVEN FOR THE ECONOMICALLY CHALLENGED

Lucy Mae

Booda!!!!

Barked: Wed Jun 10, '09 2:45pm PST 
Mom just started a group for those of you pawrents out there facing financial difficulties.

This group was created to give a place where the pawrents can share information, and get and give emotional support. Times are tuff....no lie there. Those with jobs are afraid they won't have them for long, those on fixed incomes watch the prices rise and rise with no end in sight, the unemployed feel they have done something WRONG. She hopes that our little group will help to keep hope alive, and show our pawrents that they are NOT alone.

After all, no man (or dog) is an island!

If you want to join us and can't find it email me and mom will send an official invite with the linkee.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lucy Mae, Jun 10 5:24 pm

What I Love About Dogster > Haven for the Economically Challenged

Lucy Mae

Booda!!!!

Barked: Wed Jun 10, '09 2:36pm PST 
Mom just started a group for those of you pawrents out there facing financial difficulties.

This group was created to give a place where the pawrents can share information, and get and give emotional support. Times are tuff....no lie there. Those with jobs are afraid they won't have them for long, those on fixed incomes watch the prices rise and rise with no end in sight, the unemployed feel they have done something WRONG. She hopes that our little group will help to keep hope alive, and show our pawrents that they are NOT alone.

After all, no man (or dog) is an island!

If you want to join us and can't find it email me and mom will send an official invite with the linkee.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Lucy Mae, Jun 15 7:48 pm

Dogs & Travel > Places to accompany mom?!?

Lucy Mae

Booda!!!!

Barked: Mon May 18, '09 3:10pm PST 
heyy'all! wave
first let me say to newman that you are soooo lucky to be able to go so many places with your mom!
where i live north of atlanta in georgia i can go to petsmart, and to lowe's (that is a home improvement store - i get to help mom shop for plants outside, AND other stuffs inside the store too!), there is package store i am allowed in as well but we don't go there anymore. oh! we are allowed to be at restaurants in marietta on the square that have outdoor seating!! we went last easter when my uncle joey was here...i got to have meatballs!! it was really neat!

blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Athen, Jun 7 8:23 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > What's the dumbest name your human calls you?
Lucy Mae

Booda!!!!

Barked: Sun May 17, '09 5:46pm PST 
my mom calls me BoodaLu - yup...its a reference to our booda balls (ok - they are just a bunch of balls but they ALL have different names that end in Booda - like Old Booda, Football Booda, Girlie Booda, Bassetball Booda, etc).

She also calls me Boo..... ALOT! I guess it could be worse, my kitty sisfur Zoe was called Little Evil, Stank A*%, Satans Child, WORM, ohyou pretty muchname it and she got called it. Now she is mostly baby girl (which is rather nice) and little bird.
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Millie/Drake, Jun 12 10:44 pm

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.