GO!

(Page 1 of 94: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Small Dogs > Welcome!
Hailey

Sweet as- chocolate

Barked: Sun Aug 1, '10 7:05pm PST 
Hey HQ, what about the other sizes of breeds?cry

I thought this is where dog lovers come to unite, not get split up cause of the size of their dogs.
[notify]
» There has since been -3 posts. Last posting by chloe, Aug 19 1:34 am

Choosing the Right Dog > How bad are Labs?
Hailey

Sweet as- chocolate

Barked: Sun Jul 25, '10 12:12pm PST 
Since we rescued Hailey, our chocolate lab, I'll admit that she does have a lot of energy. The good thing about lots of energy is she will never get tired of learning. Hailey learned to pick black berries, apples, and peaches. There is nothing wrong with Chocolate labs. My brother sleeps on her and she has always put up with everything.

If you have a chocolate lab I would recommend having an activity (like collies) such as agility, dock jumping, or flyball. I love my chocolate lab and I hate how people always think that they are inbred.
[notify]
» There has since been 39 posts. Last posting by Daddy, Aug 1 1:17 pm

Labrador Retriever > Pointing Labs..Your thoughts

Hailey

Sweet as- chocolate

Barked: Thu Jul 8, '10 9:18pm PST 
What bugs me is the "designer breeds" because I have old school dogs. Most those dogs I call mutts and give people a weird look when the ask me for what ever a new backyard breeder made up. I volunteer at the local shelter.

I wouldn't mind labs who work and show as long as they have lab qualities and not "Best of both breeds" cause that means they also have the worst of both breeds.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Drover Deputy Of Security, Jul 18 10:53 am

Labrador Retriever > Newby here

Hailey

Sweet as- chocolate

Barked: Wed Jul 7, '10 6:04pm PST 
Hey welcome. I saw a yellow lab and a black lab greeted you so I had to finish with a chocolate. You'll love it, I've been here for more than three years. . . I think.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Hailey, Jul 7 6:04 pm

Labrador Retriever > Jager (Ch. Lab X???)

Hailey

Sweet as- chocolate

Barked: Wed Jun 23, '10 3:25pm PST 
I've seen puppies at 6-7 months and they will still grow to about a year. My guess is your a cute rottie lab mix (and maybe something else) but who cares, you're still cute.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Hailey, Jun 23 3:25 pm

Labrador Retriever > Hi, I'm new
Hailey

Sweet as- chocolate

Barked: Wed Jun 23, '10 3:24pm PST 
Welcome to Dogster and welcome to the lab forum.wave
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Macy (SERVICE DOG), Jun 28 3:05 pm

Labrador Retriever > Labrador X... GUESS???

Hailey

Sweet as- chocolate

Barked: Wed Jun 23, '10 3:22pm PST 
My guess is lab shepard mix.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Hailey, Jun 23 3:22 pm

Labrador Retriever > Reds!? A healthy choice for the breed or not!

Hailey

Sweet as- chocolate

Barked: Wed Jun 23, '10 3:22pm PST 
On behalf of my choco lab I have to say she is just as smart as labs, has been great with other dogs and children. The only problem we have ever had with her is her energy level (we let her in and she runs for 20 mins straight) but she lived 4 years of her life in a dog run so I feel bad for her. Chocolate labs are great dogs and no different than any other lab, that statement just pisses me off.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Buddy, Feb 25 2:06 pm

Labrador Retriever > Ever want to be a puppy raiser for a service dog?

Hailey

Sweet as- chocolate

Barked: Wed Jun 23, '10 3:20pm PST 
If you want no other dogs dogster is probably not the place for it since most of us already have at least one dog and have had experiances with puppies anyways.wink
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Hailey, Jun 23 3:20 pm

Labrador Retriever > Silliest Dog on Earth!
Hailey

Sweet as- chocolate

Barked: Wed Jun 23, '10 3:17pm PST 
It's funny, but I'm trying to figure out the point in the post.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Savannah Blue Belle, Aug 9 12:51 pm

(Page 1 of 94: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.