GO!

Behavior & Training > HOT SPOTS..won't stop itching..Help

Dylan

Lets Dig A BIG- Hole!

Barked: Fri Jan 19, '07 1:39pm PST 
Hi my poor little Bichon has two or three really bad hot spots that she will not stop chewing at! Does anyone have any advice on how to relieve her?confused
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jan 26 2:15 pm

Behavior & Training > What do they do while you are away
Dylan

Lets Dig A BIG- Hole!

Barked: Fri Jan 19, '07 1:35pm PST 
When we leave for a while we usually put on this DVD we found online in for our dogs its called Dog On Television we found it on www.bowwowtv.com it is great the love it!!! It takes place at a park and its basically a movie of dogs barking and fighting and playing. My girls get so excited and bark along they also have a CD too! its hilarious to watch them react to it also because they run around trying to find the other dog their hearing. You should try it, its alot of fun for both them and you!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 22 10:07 am

Dog Health > HOT SPOTS??? (Bichon Frise)

Dylan

Lets Dig A BIG- Hole!

Barked: Fri Jan 19, '07 1:00pm PST 
Hi my poor little Bichon has two or three really bad hot spots that she will not stop chewing at! Does anyone have any advice on how to relieve her?confused
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 6:41 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > how many dogs here with your name?

Dylan

Lets Dig A BIG- Hole!

Barked: Fri Jan 19, '07 12:49pm PST 
126 Dylans
410 Shelbys
372 Madisons
132 Wrigleyssnoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 398 posts. Last posting by , Apr 8 10:58 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Dog-On Televison!!

Dylan

Lets Dig A BIG- Hole!

Barked: Thu Jan 18, '07 12:33pm PST 
Hey Have any of you ever heard of Dog-On television? My girls just LOVE It! Say your going out for the day you can pop the DVD/CD/Tape into your player and its a movie filmed at a dog park of dogs barking and playing and fighting. It is too funny! They just sit there and bark along! Its made By Bow wow Tv! www.bowwowtv.com!laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 18 12:33 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.