Postings by Bailey

GO!

Staffordshire Bull Terrier > What Do You Eat?

Bailey

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '08 5:14pm PST 
Bailey switches every 2 bags between Iams large breed adult (although they just reformulated so I will have to re-read the package), and Purina One (large breed adult, or lamb and rice for adult dog).
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Blaze, Jul 5 12:27 pm

Staffordshire Bull Terrier > HEY
Bailey

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '08 5:12pm PST 
Howdy....We haven't been in this forum at all...so have a great day everyone smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bailey, Mar 17 5:12 pm

American Staffordshire Terrier > Doggie Names...

Bailey

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '07 2:03pm PST 
My name at the shelter was "Katie"...but that's mommy's name..so they renamed me something that rhymes...Bailey it was smile Although daddy says I'm stubborn like mommy so "Katie" was fitting.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Angel Lou, Aug 26 4:28 pm

American Staffordshire Terrier > Amstaff Love

Bailey

Barked: Mon Apr 2, '07 2:47pm PST 
I love my life!!! I was a pound puppy who went to a family who loved me, but only until they got a divorce frown Then I went back to the shelter and a few months later my mommy and daddy adopted me!!! We go for walks all the time, and play catch! And everyone that meets me thinks I'm mean...but then I go and smell them and they realize I'm super friendly! Glad to see you all too!!! wishes
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Bailey, Nov 12 6:38 pm

Food & Nutrition > "Supplements for skin/coat" What works best?

Bailey

Barked: Thu Feb 15, '07 3:06pm PST 
We use a Vitamin E/Fish Oil supplement. Within 2 days we noticed a huge different with dandruff and the constant licking!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Andy, Feb 19 12:12 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.