(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > rip brutus
Roxie RIP my- Beloved- Princess

Shredding needed- call me..

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 10:42am PST 
Lost Roxie feb 2011 heart still aches. Thinking of you, keep strong
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Roxie RIP my Beloved Princess, Nov 13 10:42 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I lost my baby...

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 10:41am PST 
Thinking of you in these dark days. Remember the good things. little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Rommel, Nov 19 5:54 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Coping with the loss of a loved one.

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 10:40am PST 
I feel for you. It comes and goes, try to do good things in your babies name, that really helped us. We took in Lucky. It was too soon, and I cried in her fur for the first five months. Now we try to do things that Roxie would like but still know that she would want us to be happy moving forward because she was that kind of spirit.

I guess the best advise is to keep busy and try to find a way to memorialize your pet, however is comfortable for you.

Keep strong
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Cleo (In Memory), Jan 28 5:36 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Denial

Barked: Tue Dec 20, '11 3:04pm PST 
Maybe it gets easier, it doesnt really feel like it though. You catch yourself smiling at a memory and then in the next moments a sound that is so sorrowful comes from your body and it just cant be denied- you dont even recognize the agonized wail as your own.

I miss my princess so much, We took in a shelter last chance little girl in July whose only crime was twenty minutes left on the cage rental before the bluejuice. I was not ready for another dog, but the sound of silence in our house was deafening. No little "lucky" our newest orphan will not fill my Roxies "paws" but she has brought me great comfort and a chance to try to heal just by caring for her. She has returned my efforts and love with a little fur to bury my face when the tears are just too much to bear.

It is hard not to look for My beloved as I see a glimpse of her everywhere and I feel her guiding my life for the good changes I made this year.

Keep your chin up and remember they are in our hearts-forever. Stay away from people who do not understand your pain, they only prolong the agony. There is no happy xmas at my house this year, but the ache that toments my sould every minute is just a little duller. Just like life. With Roxie it was techinicolor now we are back to just black and white. But the memories-- wow they are so beautiful

Try to do great things in your babies name. That is the only thing that has helped me to hang on. Our prayers are with you during your darkest hours. May your baby's inner beauty bring peace to your heart.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Roxie RIP my Beloved Princess, Dec 20 3:04 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > it has only been 1 month, miss my little man so much

Barked: Wed Sep 14, '11 6:16pm PST 
I know we miss Roxie so so very much. ITs been 7 months today and still we cry everyday. We just try to remember all the joy that she brought us every day. Sure is quiet,

Keep your chin up/.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Maggie, Sep 14 10:33 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Misty is no longer with us :(

Barked: Mon Aug 15, '11 5:34pm PST 
We will say a prayer for both of you, that you find some peace today knowing your best friend will suffer no more and not be in pain during your last hours.

Mommy misses me very much and her heart grieves with you today. She is so lost without me Miss Sassy Roxie Princess. Although there's still doggies in the house, its only now and each and every quiet lonesome day that mommy realizes that just how special I really was.

The Cornell vet pet loss hotline saved mommies life.. heres the number for all who are lost without the love of their lives: Pet Loss Support Hotline, Cornell University Phone: 607-253-3932 They are truly the kindest people and helped my poor mommy get through the first weeks without me.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by (retired)minister misty, Aug 16 2:57 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > 3 months today....

Barked: Thu Jul 21, '11 2:22pm PST 
ITs been over five months for us.. stlll crying everyday.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Turner - Gone Too Soon, Jul 30 12:14 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My sweet Hailey

Barked: Thu Jul 21, '11 2:20pm PST 
Hailey,

So sorry to hear of your attack. You did not deserve such a beating. Good thing you had such a good mom to look over your pups. Our heart breaks for her.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Roxie RIP my Beloved Princess, Jul 21 2:20 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > How can I say goodbye to my best friend.

Barked: Thu Jul 7, '11 9:48am PST 
My Mommy would give anything to have had just one more minute with me. Spend every minute you can with that Princess. Sing to her, film your family together. Know that Molly is strong for you now too! Spoil her rotten
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Molly Doll ( In Loving Memory), Aug 7 2:25 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Say a prayer for Red Hank

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '11 4:26pm PST 
Thanks for your wishes.

Red hank is in heaven now. Thanks for your words of comfor.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Brownie (In Loving Memory), Jul 12 1:45 am

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.