GO!

Polish Owczarek Nizinny > New family member

Molly

I do know what- w-a-l-k spells- you know!

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '07 12:30am PST 
Hi Gracie! Thank you and your mum for sending a reply! My mum was interested in Old English Sheepdogs too but they were a little bit too big for the house we live in and I get a little afraid of really big dogs so that's why she took an interest in PONs. I do that 'ahhh' thing when I play too but a lot of the times I get really barky at absolutely anything.... a shopping bag which has blown of the kitchen counter makes me scared and I bark at it so that's why my mum is interested in a breed which is not so fearful to be my companion. I can tell you are much loved and your breed sounds like the perfect buddy. Would you say you are about the size of a Border Collie? Or smaller?
Molly & mum puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 31 12:30 am

Polish Owczarek Nizinny > New family member
Molly

I do know what- w-a-l-k spells- you know!

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '07 4:28pm PST 
Hello to PON owners. I have put my order in for a pup... there is a 4 to 5 year waiting list on the breed here in Australia. I was just wondering if you could tell me from your experience what the breed is like. Do they have a nervous disposition? Are they highly sensitive or calm? Are they typically social etc... Thank you.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 31 12:30 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.