Postings by Ghost

GO!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

Behavior & Training > My Star loves to bark but.......
Ghost

The King

Barked: Tue Dec 8, '09 6:09am PST 
I am in the same boat you are in... I recently moved home to my parents house to help out with the new remodling and with households things while my mother is very ill. While I am at work my dogs are crated for a short while, but usually someone is home. However they will still bark sometimes for a long time. They wont do it when Im home, but when my father or anyone else is in the home they will constantly bark. Is there any way to help this?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ghost, Dec 8 6:09 am

Boxer > Full Bred Boxer?
Ghost

The King

Barked: Mon Jun 22, '09 8:14am PST 
looks good enough for me!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ghost, Jun 22 8:14 am

Boxer > training tips

Ghost

The King

Barked: Sun May 10, '09 6:34pm PST 
Hello, we took Ghost to training classes, and they say to start between 4 and 6 months. Its easier becasue they are still learning and not set in there ways yet. Once they get older they get more stronger and its easier when there smaller.

snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ghost, May 10 6:34 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Boxer Pros and cons

Ghost

The King

Barked: Wed Apr 15, '09 9:20am PST 
Did you say Boxer? Boxers are the Best!! As long as they are properly socialized when they are puppies it should not be a problem. I have 2 boxers on we purchased for a breeder and one we rescued from a shelter. They get a long and they get along with cats, and when I purchased my 3rd dog they got a long great with her.

Pros: Very smart, eager to please and learn
Great Guard dog
Can be a couch potato with you
Can range from 30-100pds
Love to play
most get along well with kids, other dogs, and cats

Cons: Prone to Hip problems and certain cancers
Jumpers, droolers and snores
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by In loving memory of Lilo, Apr 16 12:50 pm

Puppy Place > How much did you pay?

Ghost

The King

Barked: Fri Mar 20, '09 6:19am PST 
snoopy Our white boxer Ghost we purchased from a great breeder at 8 weeks and paid $400 because he is white and could never be a show dog. His litter mates were ranging from 850-900$. Our fawn boxer Batman we rescued from the shelter at 8 months and paid $50 he came with all his shots and was nueterd and everything. Our Translyvainian Hound was 3 yrs old and I got her from a excellent breeder in California she was $1000, plus I paid for the airfare and a crate to ship her so I paid $1300 for her but she was worth every penny.
[notify]
» There has since been 46 posts. Last posting by Lola CGC, TD, Apr 19 11:34 am

Behavior & Training > Embarrasing Moment at Dog Park!
Ghost

The King

Barked: Wed Mar 18, '09 8:06am PST 
Thank everybody for your posts. We went to the dog park yesterday a way more bigger one then the smaller park we first went to, and luckily he did not pee on anyone..YEAH!! dancingdancinghappy dancehappy dancesnoopysnoopy

But I will watch him in the future and make sure I keep an eye on the signs of him getting ready too.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Tia, Mar 19 9:39 am

Ghost

The King

Barked: Mon Mar 16, '09 6:01am PST 
Thanks everybody really appreciate it. Will have to venture out and watch him like a hawk and make sure he does not do it again. Not sure why he just started doing it. He recently turned 4, silly I guess but we did leave right after we noticed it wasnt by mistake..

It happens, go to the park and expect to get dirty, by being jumped on, licked with slobber and in Ghosts case peed on a drip or two..
happy danceshrug
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Tia, Mar 19 9:39 am

Ghost

The King

Barked: Sun Mar 15, '09 3:02pm PST 
Goodness Im sure some of you have experinced this before...Well Friday afternoon we took the gang to the park. Not long before all of our guys were playing, but then my 4yr white boxer who is neuterd peed on someone. At first we thought he did it by accident and didnt notice the person he peed on, but he did to like 3 other people and one guy(who said he was wearing $80 jeans..lol) was a little upset. He was in the wrong area of the park an didnt even have a dog with him, playing catch with his little son with a foam ball....Go figure..

He has never done this before and not sure as to why all of a sudden he is. Has anyone experienced this or has any tips on how to stop it. Im afraid if we go again he will pee on a few others and hes a pretty big guy. 80lbs, so not jus a drop or two of pee pee... smile
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Tia, Mar 19 9:39 am

Dogs & Travel > Dog Parks in Connecticut???

Ghost

The King

Barked: Sat Feb 28, '09 1:43pm PST 
Fairfield has a great one! Lake Mohegan its all off leash an there are trails and lakes to swim in and tons of fun stuff to do there. There are always people there wether their fishing of walking with their dogs or just jogging by their selves there are a ton of great smells and wonderfull friends there.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Risa W-FDM/MF RE RL1 CA CGC, Mar 17 1:22 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > doggie bed
Ghost

The King

Barked: Tue Feb 3, '09 5:40am PST 
Any hints on durable big beds. My guys love dog beds but tend to get worn fast. Wasnt looking to spend too too much but any thoughts about good big beds. If on Ebay thats ok too, I do have an account.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Daisy Duke, Feb 6 6:16 pm

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.