GO!

Great Dane > Do you have a partially/completely PINK NOSE?

Dutchess- Jade ** In- Memory**

Barked: Tue Mar 18, '08 8:16pm PST 
my nose is pink with black spots.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , May 13 10:07 am

Great Dane > Pet beds

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 5:20pm PST 
We got ours at petco, but mommy has found some at Jeffers Pet supply online for a good price too, they had one a few months ago with a removable cover for $10.00 Small and Large was $15.00.

Mommy also watched the yard sales and picked us up a mattress (crib mattress) she is looking for another one cause we love it so much.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Aug 17 10:23 am

Great Dane > The things that crazy danes dooo-arooooooo

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 5:17pm PST 
I don't like to have a bath. Mommy will dry me off then I will go run to the bed room and pull the blanet off the bed and roll all over the blanket. I get on the bed with mommy and daddy (on mommy's side) until daddy makes me get off, as soon as he snores though, I know that's my cue and I get back on the bed next to mommy.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , May 31 2:57 pm

Puppy Place > what breeds have you been mistaken for?

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 7:08pm PST 
Dalmatian--- but then one day we were at Wal~Mart for a pet costume contest and a little boy kept pointing and saying look
C---O---W and his mommy kept telling him no, its a Dog and he kept saying no mommy C-O-W ...cooooooooooooooow.
[notify]
» There has since been 178 posts. Last posting by , Mar 30 9:01 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.