GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > March 2nd - The Last Hoorah Pawty!
Quinndred- Spirit

Yeap I do wiggle- when I walk:-)

Barked: Sat Jan 18, '14 9:35am PST 
We love pawties!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Jan 23 6:12 pm

Raw Food Diet > cc dumps tracks 1/2 fresh virgin
Quinndred- Spirit

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '12 7:09am PST 
eh?
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by , Oct 17 7:09 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Dogster's Beware

Quinndred- Spirit

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 6:42am PST 
That is the thing with humans...you cant trust every human unlike dogs who you can trust. I hope you get the item somewhere else with a lot less trouble.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Oct 5 10:11 am

Small Dogs > stories between you and your dog

Quinndred- Spirit

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '12 3:25am PST 
I will be 9 on my next woofday and I have come to realise a few things. I am I charge even if no one else thinks so. I don't like people sneezing. My dads lap is the best place for me to be. I am not a chew toy for our puppy. Mum gives the best treats but nan gives the best cuddlessmile
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Oct 14 12:16 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > I drew a picture of Jackson!

Quinndred- Spirit

Barked: Sat Apr 21, '12 6:51am PST 
Now that looks good!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Apr 24 9:17 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Starting to get discouraged.
Quinndred- Spirit

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '12 12:21am PST 
A couple of dogs I can think of that might suit you are the irish water spaniel.

Taken from wiki...

The Irish Water Spaniel is essentially an active, willing and energetic companion. Because it has been bred from stock used to fetch game and return it to hand without a fuss, it has the natural instinct of wanting to please. Its keen sense of working as a team makes it a relatively easy dog to train and discipline. Because of its great intelligence and quizzical nature, it has the reputation of being the clown of the spaniel family and will do ordinary things in extraordinary ways to achieve that which is asked of it. Some individual dogs can be very wary of strangers and not every IWS can be trusted to get along with other pets. Early socialization and training is a must.

A friend of mine has one and had one since he was a pup. He gets on like a house on fire with a lot of dogs. Not really a barker. Does like exercise but he only takes him out for about an hour/ an hour and a half and.

The other one that sprung to mind is a staffordshire bull terrier.

Clip from wiki again..

Although individual differences in personality exist, common traits exist throughout the Staffords. Due to its breeding, and history, the Staffordshire Bull Terrier is known for its character of indomitable courage, high intelligence, and tenacity. This, coupled with its affection for its friends, its off-duty quietness and trustworthy stability, make it a foremost all-purpose dog.[3] It has been said that "No breed is more loving with its family"[4]
The breed is naturally muscular and may appear intimidating; however, because of their natural fondness for people, most Staffords are temperamentally ill-suited for guard or attack-dog training. Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppies are very easy to house train.

I know a lot of these dogs. And I have found them to be amazing. They are quite energetic but a hour or so a walk a day is good enough for them. They probably will run. The one I walk with once a week or so totally ignores my dogs and just lives to play with its owner and ball. He does greet mine first off but that's it. He hasn't shown a aggressive bone. The only time he told mine off is when Quinn went over board and sniffed him to a inch of his life. He turned round and flipped Quinn. But they are good close friends, so I know it wasn't aggressive.

Good luck on finding your ideal dog. It can take months even possibly years before you find the right one.blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by , Apr 21 5:02 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Dog burnt alive

Quinndred- Spirit

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '12 12:09am PST 
I saw this in our local rag and I cant believe how stupid some people are.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4262220/Pet-burned -to-death-in-dog-dryer.html

What do you think?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Apr 19 12:31 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Just for Fun Thread! What Breed are you obsessed with currently?

Quinndred- Spirit

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '12 9:24am PST 
Anatolian shepherd dog. Is one I'm currently looking into getting. I have been talking to the only club I could find in the UK to see what breeders are around and how they would get on my lil gang. I was about to get one last september but in the end I chose to wait a while.....
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Sep 17 5:15 pm

Raw Food Diet > What is the strangest thing you have fed your dog?

Quinndred- Spirit

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '12 10:17am PST 
Wow...you guys have eaten so many exotic things compared to us!

thinking I dont think we have eaten anything like that ....erm....we did pick up a dead mouse once..didnt eat it..just played with it for a whilehappy dance
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by , Jan 26 2:09 pm

Food & Nutrition > So You Are Confused By Dog Food
Quinndred- Spirit

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 1:46am PST 
I keep reading this threadsmile
[notify]
» There has since been 385 posts. Last posting by , Aug 15 11:18 am

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.