Postings by ♥Lord Pippin♥

GO!

(Page 1 of 66: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Plus Power of the Paw > Lucy and her mom needs some prayers
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

I RULE! I OWN! I- POSSESS!!!

Barked: Mon Sep 26, '11 1:02pm PST 
Precious baby.............. you are in our thoughts and prayers..... and will be in a better world, free from pain.......where your tiny body will be whole again.
Special huggles......LPlittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angelhughughughugflowers
[notify]
» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by NOT Hurricane Sandy (aka Thump, Oct 21 4:31 am

Plus Contests > Vote for Luka & we'll give you a rosette!
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Thu Apr 21, '11 11:41am PST 
Wow that is an easy way to vote with the check mark......... !!! laugh out loud wavewavewavewavewave Best of luck!laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Jun 28 10:27 am

What I Love About Dogster > Share the Best of Dogster With Us!

♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Fri Jul 9, '10 5:49pm PST 
Yes, I agree with Flicka. Pawsome Pages is just that : Pawsome!!!! WE can all learn so much from one another. IN our YorkieVille, we exchange our Yorkie issues, which is so so important. We also help to place them in adoptive homes, some even from Dogster have adopted. Now what can be more pawsome then that!laugh out loud

YEAH ... YORKIEVILLE UNITED laugh out loud)) Closing puppy mills, and vetting up the tiny ones!wavewavewavewavewavedancingdancingdancingdancing
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by SAM, Aug 10 1:46 pm

Basset Hound > PLEASE HELP OUR BASSET!

♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Sat Apr 3, '10 8:53am PST 
Pooh, my 11.5 year old Basset Hound has just been diagnosed with cutaneous and/or possible systemic histiocytosis! He has had this condition for two years now where he gets these awful inflammatory lesions on his skin that ulcerate and can get quite large. Last year I was being told that this was rare form of cutaneous lymphoma but now with the newer samples of biopsies we submitted we are being told this is a histiocytic disease. I have searched the internet extensively and there is not much information on this disease except at the UC Davis site.
Has anyone had experience with either cutaneous and/or systemic histiocytosis? We are finding that Leflunamide is the treatment of choice but can cause side effects like chemo. My vet also found that prednisone, tetracycline and niacinamide can also be used.
Right now Pooh has a larger lesion on his side that really bothers him and we are doing pain management as it looks like a large burn frown
If you have any experience or additional information on cutaneous histiocytic disease/systemic histiocytic disease (or on wound healing) please email me at my personal email: drherrmann@webkraft-hs.net
Thank you!
Sincerely,
Ingrid
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥Lord Pippin♥, Apr 3 8:53 am

Dog Health > URGENT PLEASE - REGARDING A BASSET ......

♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Sat Apr 3, '10 8:51am PST 
Pooh, my 11.5 year old Basset Hound has just been diagnosed with cutaneous and/or possible systemic histiocytosis! He has had this condition for two years now where he gets these awful inflammatory lesions on his skin that ulcerate and can get quite large. Last year I was being told that this was rare form of cutaneous lymphoma but now with the newer samples of biopsies we submitted we are being told this is a histiocytic disease. I have searched the internet extensively and there is not much information on this disease except at the UC Davis site.
Has anyone had experience with either cutaneous and/or systemic histiocytosis? We are finding that Leflunamide is the treatment of choice but can cause side effects like chemo. My vet also found that prednisone, tetracycline and niacinamide can also be used.
Right now Pooh has a larger lesion on his side that really bothers him and we are doing pain management as it looks like a large burn frown
If you have any experience or additional information on cutaneous histiocytic disease/systemic histiocytic disease (or on wound healing) please email me at my personal email: drherrmann@webkraft-hs.net
Thank you!
Sincerely,
Ingrid
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥Lord Pippin♥, Apr 3 8:51 am

Dog Health > HELP! advice on procedure
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Mon Oct 19, '09 5:00pm PST 
Gosh, it seems to me that they cut his dewclaw back (LP) and there was no problem. In fact, when he was younger, am almost sure they removed them. As for giving a 'bleeding' up anti-inflammatories, i find this odd, since any kind of anti inflammatory causes bleeding. Even in humans. Before any operation , they ask you to stop taking anti-inflammatories and blood thinners.

If that were me, just an opinion, I would get her stabilized with the 'pain,', some good 'pain' meds, then have them trim it back.......? In short, so we get anesthsized for a hangnail......? Just some thoughts. Please let us know.
Hugs,
L PIppin
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Koda~Ashley, Oct 20 4:08 pm

Plus Contests > Memorial Day & Victoria Day contest!

♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Sat May 16, '09 3:20pm PST 
Oh gosh, how nice. Will work on Tagging a few photos, although am not really good at it ( photos) . I like 'photography', but ....... the other things that the awesome graphic artists do on Dogster is really pawsome! I would have to learn. Tell you what: I'll post what i think might look half way decent......thank you Bambi for the invite!laugh out loud)))wavewavewavewave
[notify]
» There has since been 46 posts. Last posting by R.I.P. RaJa Babu Always SDBH, , May 25 11:04 am

Dogster Railroad > Transport for Small Dogs outside of Tallahassee, Florida Desperately NEEDED!!!

♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Fri Jan 30, '09 4:28pm PST 
veronica@fldoglover.com
Veronica, wanted me to pass the word about the plight of Bonnie who lives in Crawfordville, Fl just 25 miles south of Tallahassee. She had a breeder that has contacted her that needs to get rid of 150 purebred and "designer" dogs within the next 30 days. They have yorkies, poodles, chihuahuas, maltese, min pins, malti poos, papillion,etc. My group will be going up to meet her on Feb 3rd to take 7 but this is just a drop in the bucket for what needs to go out. Please put out the SOS to all your rescue groups and ask them to call Bonnie at 850-528-7535 if they can arrange a transport. Thanks.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 1 1:30 pm

Dogster Crushes > COCO BROGAN/WOOLY BULLY STONE NUPTIALS

♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Sun Oct 12, '08 1:53pm PST 
Yes congrats to you !!!!!!!!! laugh out loud) Did leave you a gift earlier........!laugh out loud
Special hugs always, LP!wavewavewave
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Levi , Sep 21 7:13 pm

Dogster Crushes > COCO BROGAN/WOOLY BULLY STONE NUPTIALS
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Sun Oct 12, '08 1:15pm PST 
Did i miss the good food.......!!
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Levi , Sep 21 7:13 pm

(Page 1 of 66: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.