Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

Dogster Video > Riley Made a New Trick Video
Riley

Rowdy and- Riled-up

Barked: Tue Mar 10, '09 11:31pm PST 
Hey pups, check out the new video Riley made... it's a lot of fun! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 10 11:31 pm

Grooming > Quick Guard on Nail Clippers - How??
Riley

Rowdy and- Riled-up

Barked: Fri Aug 3, '07 7:04pm PST 
Gio... that quick guard is pointless!! I don't know why they even bother. There is no way for them to know where your quick is compared to another dog. Some dogs have a lot longer quicks than others.

This is a really good tip for everyone:
When clipping nails (especially black ones) just take a tiny bit off the ends and clip them about once a week. The quick will start to naturally go back shorter and shorter the more you do it and then it is much easier to maintain. It's also a good way to teach your dog to get his/her nails trimmed because they won't have time to forget.

Hope this helps puppy
-Riley
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 4 9:25 am

Dogster Video > My Tricks Video

Riley

Rowdy and- Riled-up

Barked: Fri Jul 20, '07 6:38pm PST 
Check out My Tricks snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jul 20 6:38 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Riley CGC doing walkathon to aid Humane Society!

Riley

Rowdy and- Riled-up

Barked: Tue Jun 26, '07 11:16pm PST 
Thanks Sassy!! You rock!! Please support the Humane Society.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 28 10:10 am

Dog Health > Sedatives?

Riley

Rowdy and- Riled-up

Barked: Wed Jun 20, '07 6:02pm PST 
We use a sedative called Acepromazine (or something like that) the vet said it is very safe and we have never had a problem with it.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jun 27 3:15 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Tacoma/Pierce County Humaine Society Dogathon
Riley

Rowdy and- Riled-up

Barked: Sun Jun 17, '07 10:24am PST 
My friends and I are going to walk in the Tacoma/Pierce County Humaine Society's Dogathon. We are trying to raise $500 for homeless animals. You can donate online at this site Team Muttley Crew
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 17 10:24 am

Dog Health > To Neuter or Not to Neuter

Riley

Rowdy and- Riled-up

Barked: Tue May 29, '07 8:27pm PST 
I know some people feel their pets would be losing their manlyhood but check out what I found.... http://www.neuticles.com/ I think this is more for the parents but how funny is this. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by , Jun 3 9:48 pm

Dog Health > To Neuter or Not to Neuter

Riley

Rowdy and- Riled-up

Barked: Fri May 25, '07 9:50pm PST 
Hey pups... I would love to get some opinions. I am from the pound so I was neutered when mom got me but I was just curious what you all thought on the subject. One of the Yahoo groups I am in was having a huge depate on the subject and I just wondered what dogsters thought. Mom is pretty much for spay/neuter but she would love to hear opinions or if anyone knows of any good websites that show the benefits.
Thanks a bunch
[notify]
» There has since been 77 posts. Last posting by , Jun 3 9:48 pm

Behavior & Training > Unspayed female at the dog park

Riley

Rowdy and- Riled-up

Barked: Sat May 12, '07 3:55pm PST 
If she is in heat.... please don't take her to the dog park. It can turn ugly really quick even with males that are fixed. I took Riley (who is fixed) to the dog park and there was a female in heat with a male who was also not fixed. He attacked Riley out of the blue trying to protect his female. Sometimes even if they are not in heat unaltered dogs still smell different. I would just be very careful if you do take her there.... she may not get in a fight but others may because they are fighting over a pretty dog like yourself puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , May 16 1:15 pm

Behavior & Training > Can dogs smile
Riley

Rowdy and- Riled-up

Barked: Sat May 12, '07 3:46pm PST 
I don't know if its actually what they are doing but I know 2 dogs that really look like they are smiling. One of them actually curls her lips up when ever she is excited or enjoying a good scratch. The other one will show you her teeth... almost like she is growling but shes wagging her tail and she only does it when shes getting scratched or shes excited.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , May 16 6:31 pm

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.