Postings by Eve

GO!

(Page 1 of 122: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Australian Kelpie > Possible Kelpie Mix?
Eve

Eve: aka Evil- Sidewinder

Barked: Sun Feb 24, '13 8:54pm PST 
Remington ... I'd say Kelpie in you for sure ! way to go I work at the local SPCA and a year ago Clifford was transfered to us and listed as a shepherd mix . I came home that night and scoured dogster for pics of a matching breed and found the Kelpie ... definitely Clifford . lol. after almost a yr and one failed adoption I adopted him myself last week . I hope to have a dogster page for him this week !
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Jackson Tan, Mar 7 4:00 am

Dogs & Travel > Need dog friendly hotels/motels across Canada
Eve

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 5:49am PST 
Safe Travels back to Nova Scotia ! welcome I don't have much to offer in the way of suggestions other than stopping at visitor info. centers and getting a guide similiar to the N.S. Doers & Dreamers and you can check for pet friendly motels and rates as you go province to province . here in N.S. it is $10 extra for a dog . not sure if they double it for 2 shrug anywoof ... good luck and welcome back wave
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Sabi, Feb 1 9:15 am

Australian Kelpie > Mouthing problems.

Eve

Barked: Sat Jun 9, '12 9:18am PST 
hi Agent K ! I am so glad you found a forever home cheer I am a voluteer at our SPCA and we have a Kelpie in shelter with the same issues so I came to this page looking for some answers too . how are you making out ? Clifford {shelter dog } has had some improvement with some volunteers by using food insentives and stepping on his leash when he tries to jump or bite the leash or arm if in the way ...bol . but it's mouthing not intentional biting to harm.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Sep 10 10:29 am

Food & Nutrition > Taste of the Wild packaging question

Eve

Barked: Fri Jun 24, '11 6:30am PST 
thinkingthinking
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Jun 27 7:45 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Dead puppy put in locker as a "Prank"

Eve

Barked: Sat Apr 2, '11 6:48am PST 
shockshockshockshock I just don't know what to say cry
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Daddy, Apr 5 10:46 pm

Food & Nutrition > Grain Free? What do you feed?
Eve

Barked: Sat Apr 2, '11 6:46am PST 
I feed TOTW as well . Ive tried all three available to me here & Eve liked all three but seemed to eat & poop more on the pacific salmon . she's on the wetlands formula with roasted fowl and is doing wonderful on it. I should check the grain stores here for it though because I pay $ 42.00 with tax for a 15 lb bag eek
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Fritz, Apr 9 10:41 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > happy 10th b-day.... a few hours later I had to say goodbye to little bulin

Eve

Barked: Mon Mar 7, '11 6:07am PST 
I am so sorry for your loss hughughug prayers for you & your mom ... in time the beautiful memories will help ease the pain .
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Bomber, Mar 8 6:28 pm

Dog of the Day & Week > My pal Droopy is Dog of The Day !

Eve

Barked: Wed Feb 16, '11 9:25am PST 
Congratulations Droopy ! partywisheshug
thanks Dogster ... Droopy is one of the sweetest pups here on dogster and I am sure she & her mom are thrilled !snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy Boxer Zooomies !
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Feb 16 6:30 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Sally- Sassy's Mommy

Eve

Barked: Fri Feb 11, '11 6:52am PST 
happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
hughug sending prayers & a pawsitive attitude ! hughug
[notify]
» There has since been 102 posts. Last posting by ♥ DarlaMae ♥, May 23 12:57 pm

Food & Nutrition > TOTW = pooping more?
Eve

Barked: Sun Dec 19, '10 6:45am PST 
Nala , good luck with whatever you decide but just to add : Eve did the same when I first put her on TOTW but after about 3 weeks she was down to 1 to 2 per day, firm .... not to mention the eye goobers cleared up even sooner way to go coat became healthier . have you noticed any positive changes since the switch? if it wasn't for the fact that she is an " eater " ... I see your concern there, I'd keep her on it a little longer.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Nala, Dec 30 11:04 am

(Page 1 of 122: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.