Postings by Max

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Miniature Pinscher > To dress or not to dress?
Max

Max - born to bark!

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '07 7:31pm PST 
My brother and I have more clothes then our Mom! We have sweaters, t-shirts, coats, sweatshirts etc. Mom loves to dress us up. I love being dressed up and actually help Mom get me dressed. I put my head up so she can put it on, and put one leg up at a time to help. Ozzie my crazy insane brother will run, jump, squirm and basically act super bad when Mom is trying to get him dressed.

We live in an area that is super cold during the winter and I don't like to go outside without a sweater or a coat on. That way I can run around, look fabulous and stay warm! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by In loving memory *Madde*, Nov 27 7:50 am

Other Barks & Woofs > what is the WORST comment youve gotten about your DOG?
Max

Max - born to bark!

Barked: Sun Mar 18, '07 7:35pm PST 
I was told I looked like a sausage!
[notify]
» There has since been 172 posts. Last posting by Byron, Nov 12 11:40 am

Miniature Pinscher > ok where do you sleep?

Max

Max - born to bark!

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 7:09pm PST 
I sleep right next to Mom. I share my pillow with her and if I am feeling really generous she can move into the middle of the bed. You see, I may only weigh 11 lbs but I can spread out so I am taking up 3/4 of the bed. I typically confine Mom to the edge of the bed and trap her so she can't move.
[notify]
» There has since been 59 posts. Last posting by Sassy, Mar 23 10:25 am

Miniature Pinscher > All-Natural?

Max

Max - born to bark!

Barked: Sun Mar 11, '07 4:33pm PST 
I have natural ears and a docked tail. People are always commenting on the size of my ears! Mom thinks they add character!
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by MACY, Mar 9 11:44 am

Get Well Soon > Please Pray for Bobo

Max

Max - born to bark!

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 6:26pm PST 
Oh no! I can't believe he was returned that woman! Poor Bobo.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Max, Mar 8 6:26 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > $5,000 Reward Offered in Sexual Attack of Pit-Bull Puppy in New Jersey
Max

Max - born to bark!

Barked: Thu Jan 18, '07 6:43pm PST 
I read this post last night and I've been thinking about it all day! I can't stop thinking about how there were two witnesses and they didn't want to get involved!!! Not involved? How could somebody witness something like that and just walk away without helping the poor animal. Disgusting.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Jan 22 3:25 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > $5,000 Reward Offered in Sexual Attack of Pit-Bull Puppy in New Jersey

Max

Max - born to bark!

Barked: Wed Jan 17, '07 7:49pm PST 
Here is an update on the puppy along with the donation information.

http://www.ahscares.org/default.asp
[notify]
» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by , Jan 22 3:25 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Any suggestions on a book?

Max

Max - born to bark!

Barked: Sun Jan 14, '07 7:32pm PST 
Thank you all for your suggestions! The book and website information was very helpful!

I am so sorry to hear about Oakley. I hope you meet wonderful freinds at the bridge. Please tell your Mommy that she is in our thoughts and prayers.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Max, Jan 14 7:32 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Any suggestions on a book?

Max

Max - born to bark!

Barked: Fri Jan 12, '07 5:52pm PST 
A good friend of mine just lost her 10 year old dog after an extended illness. I would like to get her a book that deals with pet loss. Any suggestions?
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Max, Jan 14 7:32 pm

Grooming > anal glands (ewwww)
Max

Max - born to bark!

Barked: Wed Oct 25, '06 6:48pm PST 
My Mom didn't know that dogs had anal glands until I had mine burst. It was a hard lesson to learn... $300.00 later Mom was an expert! I have my done every couple of months now. Mom takes me down to the local petco and they charge about $8.00! What a deal.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Brandy R.I.P 1993-Feb 11/08, Nov 7 9:43 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.