Postings by BOUGIE

GO!

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Brian is Missing - I feel so lost

BOUGIE

I love hugs!!

Barked: Sun Aug 13, '06 5:57am PST 
I am so sorry to hear that your Brian is missing. Have you notified your local vets? They may be able to help you if they see a dog of his discription come into their office. That way they will be sure to scan for his chip.
I hope you find him soon. Please keep us all up to date.
[notify]
» There has since been 440 posts. Last posting by ~Sophie~, Aug 13 10:21 am

Get Well Soon > Gettin gimpy....
BOUGIE

I love hugs!!

Barked: Fri Aug 11, '06 1:49pm PST 
I hope that you meds. work for you. How old are you? You look young in your pic. Is your breed prone to get DJD?
Oh how I hope you'll be feeling better soon.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Stella D. Smith, Aug 20 10:26 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > put an aggressive dog to sleep? HELP!

BOUGIE

I love hugs!!

Barked: Fri Aug 11, '06 1:24pm PST 
Maybe you should look into working with a trainer. It sounds like maybe your dog is trying to protect you. This may sound backwards, but you may want to look into attack training. Dogs gain a great deal of confidence from this kind of training. They learn what is a real threat and what is not. They also learn to only attack on command.
I hope this helps you.
[notify]
» There has since been 91 posts. Last posting by Baxter, Dec 17 9:11 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My Beloved Rosie

BOUGIE

I love hugs!!

Barked: Wed Aug 9, '06 6:30am PST 
Dear Sandra,
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. She was such a wonderful friend/family member to you and Papa. I can only imagine how hard it all must be for you right now. Try to rest in knowing that you did what was right for her and did'nt make her suffer in order to keep her here for yourself. I hope that the days to come bring you peace.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by BOUGIE, Aug 9 6:30 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.