GO!

(Page 1 of 63: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Plus Power of the Paw > Some "power of the paw" please
Chester

I'm the- Prince of- Fluffyness!

Barked: Fri Mar 18, '11 10:40pm PST 
Hey everypup,
Thank you all for your support. The surgery went well but I'm still in quite a bit of pain and didn't have a very good night. It's 6:30 am here right now and we've been up since three. Oh well! Mom says it should get better in the course of the day. I'll keep my paws crossed for that. Thanks again for your caring words!!!! hug
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Angel Lexi ...Gone But Never , Apr 2 8:31 pm

Dogs & Travel > Northern California Getaway
Chester

Barked: Wed Mar 16, '11 4:51am PST 
Hey Butters,
I went to Carmel once with my family and we stayed at a very nice Inn. Check this out: http://www.vagabondshouseinn.com/ The beach in Carmel is also dog-friendly. Defo a recommendation. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Butters, Mar 20 11:04 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Some "power of the paw" please

Chester

Barked: Wed Mar 16, '11 4:49am PST 
Please all keep your paws crossed for me this Friday as I need to have surgery on my private parts. I've got a little tumour on my butt. frown The doctor says it's probably benign but it still needs to go. Ouch!!! Mummy is already very worried, especially since the doc told her that I also have a bit of a heart murmur. He again said that it's nothing to really worry about cause it's probably just because of my age but still... Mummy worries. And I'm scared because I hate the vet obviously. Hope Mummy and Daddy will give me the extra-special treatment when I'm back home Friday afternoon. frown Hope you'll all be thinking of me and sending some mental "power of the paw" over here. Thanks!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Angel Lexi ...Gone But Never , Apr 2 8:31 pm

Get Well Soon > Some "power of the paw" please

Chester

Barked: Wed Mar 16, '11 4:48am PST 
Please all keep your paws crossed for me this Friday as I need to have surgery on my private parts. I've got a little tumour on my butt. frown The doctor says it's probably benign but it still needs to go. Ouch!!! Mummy is already very worried, especially since the doc told her that I also have a bit of a heart murmur. He again said that it's nothing to really worry about cause it's probably just because of my age but still... Mummy worries. And I'm scared because I hate the vet obviously. Hope Mummy and Daddy will give me the extra-special treatment when I'm back home Friday afternoon. frown Hope you'll all be thinking of me and sending some mental "power of the paw" over here. Thanks!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Hucky, Mar 18 7:39 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Couldn't post this on Catster: Two cats looking for new home!

Chester

Barked: Tue Jul 7, '09 12:16am PST 
Hey everypup,
Sorry for the late reply but mommy was away for a few days. She talked to her friend yesterday and the kitties still haven't found a new home. confused Their mom said that they'd keep looking though. We don't really know if they've contacted the sanctuary yet but the webpage says they are full anyway.
Thanks for all your helpful comments!!! blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Chester, Jul 7 12:16 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Couldn't post this on Catster: Two cats looking for new home!
Chester

Barked: Mon Jun 29, '09 9:31am PST 
Hey Teddy,
As said, the kitties are in Mission, British Columbia, Canada. They belong to my mom's friend and mommy keeps talking to her, begging her to not take the cats to a shelter. But there is only so much we can do from here as we live on a different continent. Mommy also got the link to a sanctuary from one of our friends here on Dogster and forwarded it to her friend. We're keeping our paws crossed!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Chester, Jul 7 12:16 am

Chester

Barked: Fri Jun 26, '09 11:11pm PST 
All paws crossed, Pippin!! hug
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Chester, Jul 7 12:16 am

Chester

Barked: Fri Jun 26, '09 12:59pm PST 
Hi Cindy,
That is awesome! Thank you so much for your help!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Chester, Jul 7 12:16 am

Chester

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '09 11:28am PST 
Hey Holly,
Thank you for your reply. Yes, my pal River just emailed me the link for a sanctuary in their city so maybe that is an option. Mommy is doing everything to prevent the cats from being dropped at a shelter cause you're right: they are 13 years old so chances of adoption there are pretty slim. I'll be keeping all paws crossed that we might find somebody nice here or elsewhere who would like to give them a good home.
Woofs,
Chester
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Chester, Jul 7 12:16 am

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > Recommendations for San Diego Dog Vacation
Chester

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '09 10:26am PST 
The Del doesn't allow dogs as far as I know. But the Crown City Inn is a nice little hotel that is very dog-friendly. smile There is also a nice dog beach at Ocean Beach!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Chester, Jun 25 10:26 am

(Page 1 of 63: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.