Postings by Angus - 2/22/02 - 11/21/06

GO!

(Page 1 of 23: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Choosing the Right Dog > Looking for a Reputable GSD Breeder
Angus - 2/22/02 - 11/21/06

Wubba Wubba Woo- Woo

Barked: Thu Sep 22, '11 1:47pm PST 
Please be careful of puppy mill breeders. I would suggest you find a breeder in your area where the parents are on site and you can see the conditions. That's what we did with Angus. Of course there are always good GSD rescues as well. Good luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Mulder, Sep 26 10:14 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > ANGUS ARE YOU HERE?

Wubba Wubba Woo- Woo

Barked: Thu Jun 9, '11 3:06pm PST 
Hello friend! I haven't been here in forever. Are you still here? Mom sees your mom on Facebook. Would love to say hi!! Love Wubba Woo
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Angus - 2/22/02 - 11/21/06, Jun 9 3:06 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > TIME FOR THE RAINBOW BRIDGE - XOXO SAMMY

Wubba Wubba Woo- Woo

Barked: Tue Feb 24, '09 11:23am PST 
Sammy, I have to agree that it's time. He's lived a good long life. We'll meet him here with open arms. HUGS to you and your family!! little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sammy, Feb 25 6:40 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Please share the love

Wubba Wubba Woo- Woo

Barked: Wed Feb 4, '09 3:00pm PST 
On my way now my friend Angus.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Angus The Warrior, Feb 4 3:20 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Paulie has left (by her Mommy)

Wubba Wubba Woo- Woo

Barked: Thu Jan 8, '09 6:55pm PST 
Aww Paulie our sweet puppa! We welcome you with open paws, and you tell your mommy that you are here with friends, love and no pain anymore!! We love you all!! HUGS! hug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Darby, Jan 9 6:54 am

Dog Health > Limping on hind leg...

Wubba Wubba Woo- Woo

Barked: Wed Jan 7, '09 5:19pm PST 
Ruger (I love that name by the way!!) When we had Angus, and I'm not sure if this applies to your breed, large breeds, etc. but one day he started limping on his back leg. It would come and go. So I took a day off of work so I could take him to the vet. Well he never showed signs of being weak or anything until that day. He collapsed and so a neighbor helped me get him to my car using a blanket (130 lb. GSD). Angus was crying everytime we moved him. I was FRANTIC!! I rushed him to the vet and he had a 107 temp. Anyways, they did testing for Lyme's and found out that he had IMPA (Immune Mediated Poly Arthritis). That's what caused him to limp on and off. He had never let on that he was sick (my strong boy!). Sorry to ramble. Just thinking of stuff for you to look for. Please keep us posted on your beautiful boy!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by ♠ Mickey ♠, Jan 15 10:45 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Sad News!

Wubba Wubba Woo- Woo

Barked: Sun Jan 4, '09 11:10am PST 
Zeus and family, please know that he is up with so many wonderful Bridge pups!! I know that my Bridge babies welcomed him with open arms. Know that he is free from pain and will be waiting for you when it is your time. I know it can't heal the pain but it does get easier as the time goes by. Never forget him and keep things (pictures, ie) around to always keep his spirit alive. I know how hard it is to let them go. It's horrible. But I will never forget any one of them that I've lost. HUGS to you and your family.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Chip, Jan 13 7:05 am

Plus Power of the Paw > I may have been Shot, please pray for me.

Wubba Wubba Woo- Woo

Barked: Thu Dec 4, '08 2:34pm PST 
Any new news? I hope she is ok. Your sister is pretty special to help this girl. Please keep us posted on her progress.
[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Tippi (In Loving Memory), Dec 8 10:48 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Now this is odd: Yorkie stolen out of unlocked car

Wubba Wubba Woo- Woo

Barked: Mon Oct 27, '08 2:41pm PST 
AGAIN, what is wrong with people? shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Angus - 2/22/02 - 11/21/06, Oct 27 2:41 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > It is time for me to go to the bridge now..

Wubba Wubba Woo- Woo

Barked: Mon Oct 27, '08 11:12am PST 
hughughughug Tonka hughughug It sounds like you've let your parents know that it is time. We will be up here waiting for you where you will be free of cancer and pain. little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by ♥Rylie ♥, Nov 9 10:42 pm

(Page 1 of 23: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.