Postings by Josh

GO!

(Page 1 of 77: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Food & Nutrition > What is your favorite Pet Shop
Josh

Smiling Westie- Boy

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 3:49pm PST 
There is a Petco very close to our house so that is where we usually go. I am starting to like it more because they are cutting back on the animals they are selling (no more birds!) and have instead started promoting cats for adoption. I used to go to a two other pet stores near our house, Land of Paws & Waldo Pets, but I stopped because they both sold puppy mill puppies (Josh was actually purchased from Paws by my grandfather which explains a lot). Waldo Pets was also kind of gross and a bit run down, and the employees at Paws were so snobby & rude.

Recently I found a great new store that I totally love! It was started by a lady and her two rescue dogs, and every food she sells is is super healthy and she also bakes her own treats right in the shop! Nicest lady too, really knows her stuff. And they don't sell puppies which is always a plus for me.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 23 3:47 am

Dog Health > Half a can of greace!
Josh

Smiling Westie- Boy

Barked: Tue Dec 20, '11 12:55pm PST 
Sorry for not updating, had to focus on school with finals and everything. But white made a full recovery and I have my goofy boy back to normal!!

And I totally agree! I have a twin brother and a younger and they most def live up to that. I have so many stories of them getting into the oddest situations especially when their neighborhood friends were involved but luckily now that they are older they have grown out of it. For the most part wink.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Josh, Dec 20 12:55 pm

Josh

Smiling Westie- Boy

Barked: Sun Dec 4, '11 7:34pm PST 
Sorry for not updating!

Josh has made a complete turn around, I have my crazy and goofy boy back! I saw a huge change Friday but that night he was still fairly tired and suoer gassy and Saturday he was about 97% back to normal! He even felt good enough to play and run around the house with me big grin. And today he is all back to normal though with sleeping and not doing much all this week he has all this locked up energy & has been a bit annoying but I am so glad to see him healthy and happy again! And he is now totally back on just kibble with no rice and is doing great!

Woot woot!happy dancedancing

Thanks again everyone! You all were such big helps!

And hopefully the little terror I am mean terrier will keep out of trouble though it seems like whenever he does hurt himself it happens around this time of year. Last year he had an mysterious infection on his foot that popped out of noewhere in early december and now this! Crazy boy, sometimes I feel like I just need to wrap him bubble wrap. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Josh, Dec 20 12:55 pm

Josh

Smiling Westie- Boy

Barked: Thu Dec 1, '11 9:09pm PST 
hugThank youhug

Gave white dog some more rice & he hasn't had any poop issues so far but still acting off. Still happy with how much he perked up earlier today, really hope tomorrow is even better!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Josh, Dec 20 12:55 pm

Dog Health > Ate Rancid Turkey Fat

Josh

Smiling Westie- Boy

Barked: Thu Dec 1, '11 3:56pm PST 
Oh no! I am so sorry.hughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Rexy, Dec 2 4:36 pm

Josh

Smiling Westie- Boy

Barked: Thu Dec 1, '11 3:55pm PST 
Stopping in for a quick update & then back to homework.

Josh had a better day today! Though the rest of last night was a little hard. I stayed up late doing school work so I got to keep an extra eye on Josh. Gave him some pepto & when I went to bed I set him up in the bathroom & a little bit later he started whining though I didn't hear but my parents did so my mom let him out & just decided to let him sleep with them. He didn't have any poop issues but I guess his stomach was making the most insane super loud "monster" noises. That morning we gave him a little bit of rice & he scarfed it up. He had no accidents all day (actually think he has yet to go poop) & he perked up a bit & started acting like his normal self for a while! Gave him some more rice when I got home & he was acting great for a while but is back to acting off again frown. Planning on giving more rice for dinner & maybe adding chicken if we have some, and slowly transitioning him back to kibble with it.

We have decided that if by Saturday he is still feeling like this then I will bring him into see the vet when I go into work. He does seem to be on the mend though! big grin

hugThanks Talker, Mika, Kai & Siri!hug

And M&K, that sounds nice especially with your two big puppers. We have never had any trouble with him getting into trash so it has never been an issue & how the can ended up in the backyard is a total mystery. It was in our outside trash can that was in the garage & had been for atleast 2 days. shrug

Will keep you guys updated!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Josh, Dec 20 12:55 pm

Josh

Smiling Westie- Boy

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '11 9:24pm PST 
Aren't they just fantastic dogs? He is our first westie, and we are hooked! Anyway, I sure hope your girl feels better! That is quite a lot for such a little pup. Josh is about 20lbs (he is our "mega westie!") and the half a can is def taking it's toll.

Thanks for the links! When we go to the vet (most likely will happen unless he has a major turn around) we will have to focus on that because it is a possibility. Though so far he isn't showing any symptoms of throwing up & is still taking food but to be honest it would take a lot for him not to want food.

hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Josh, Dec 20 12:55 pm

Dog Health > Ate Rancid Turkey Fat

Josh

Smiling Westie- Boy

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '11 8:39pm PST 
Oh no! I stopped by to check if you had any updates & am so sad to see she took a turn for the worse! She is in my thoughts.hugwisheshug
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Rexy, Dec 2 4:36 pm

Josh

Smiling Westie- Boy

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '11 7:15pm PST 
Oh no! How much? Please keep me updated, hope your little one feels better!

I looked up some info on it & there is a chance but the only thing is that he has yet to vomit once (especially surprising with his sensitive stomach!). He did perk up earlier today & seemed to feel better for a little, it didn't last as long as I would have loved but it was nice to see.

Best wishes!hug
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Josh, Dec 20 12:55 pm

Josh

Smiling Westie- Boy

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '11 7:01pm PST 
Oh I didn't even think of that! Could it really come on that fast & easily? Thanks for the heads up, off to look up more information.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Josh, Dec 20 12:55 pm

(Page 1 of 77: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.