GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Dog Health > Flea Help (Hartz & Sergeants)
Murphy

Rambo

Barked: Sun Sep 23, '07 6:28pm PST 
Thank you very much Tessa, but just out of curiosity's sake, why aren't they okay?
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Sep 23 9:53 pm

Dog Health > Flea Help (Hartz & Sergeants)
Murphy

Rambo

Barked: Sun Sep 23, '07 5:20pm PST 
Murphy is itching, I believe he has a flea. Are either Hartz or Sergeants flea shampoo or flea repelant safe for him? I have heard a few years back there were problems with these companies products. Only reason I'm asking is I'm low on funds and that's what's affordable at the moment.

Thanks
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Sep 23 9:53 pm

Dog Health > Gastroenteritis?

Murphy

Rambo

Barked: Sat Jun 2, '07 11:40am PST 
Thanks, I'm feeling a little better today. I don't thnk it's my diet, I'll be 2 on 06/21/07 and my mom's been feeding me that same food since I was brought home at5 3 months (Nurto Ultra) I do very well on that and LOVE it, i think it might be that lately I've had some pig ears and raw hides and raw hides are bad for me so i think it may have caused some irritation. My mom gave me that hamburger and rice this morning and mixed some of my hard food in it. I ate it right up, so far no pukes.....I'm keeping my paws crossed. puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 2 11:40 am

Dog Health > I don't understand why there's greenish yellow puss there!

Murphy

Rambo

Barked: Sat Jun 2, '07 11:35am PST 
I don't think it's puss but just more of a discharge.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Sep 5 7:51 am

Dog Health > I don't understand why there's greenish yellow puss there!

Murphy

Rambo

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '07 5:23pm PST 
I used to have that before I was neutered, once in awhile it shows up on my boy area but my mom usually notices it's there after I'm doing something naughy to a blanket or a large stuffed toy. Are you doing those naughty things too????? That could be it.....
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Sep 5 7:51 am

Murphy

Rambo

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '07 5:01pm PST 
I threw up bile again today and my mommy had to take me back to the vet. The gave me another shot of anti-vomiting meds and gave me more fluids but said that everything else was normal.

Has anyone ever had this happen? any other ideas???
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jun 2 11:40 am

Murphy

Rambo

Barked: Tue May 29, '07 9:21pm PST 
This past weekend I kept vomiting bile, yellow bile, and I didn't want to eat dog food, only a small bite of cheese that my mom gave me just to see if I had an appetite at all. However, I still didn't want to eat and everytime i would drink I would throw that up or have the yellow bile. Of course my Mama was concerned and took me to the emergency vet on Sunday and that took blood work and x-rays. Well needless to say they said all of my organ functions were good and that I didn't have a blockage in my intestines however they were enflamed and I was on the verge of being dehydrated. So, they advised my mom that they would give me fluids, a shot of pennicilin and a show of raglan to help stop the vomiting. I was sent home with clavamox and a few raglan tablets in the event that I would need them. Also my mom has to feed me a very bland diet for the next five days, it's very lean hamburger and rice........I know it's bland but it's soooooooo good.

Anyway, I'm doing better, eating, drinking, pooping, peeing and No more vomiting. So for all you other doggies out there that have this issue you might waana check it out because they said it's called Gastroenteritis. Yikes!

eek
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jun 2 11:40 am

Dog Health > I was bit by a TICK...

Murphy

Rambo

Barked: Tue May 29, '07 9:09pm PST 
I just had my first Tick bit e the other day. We recently moved and now the area we live in is much more wooded than my other house. My Grandma is very smart, she knew just what to do and she helped my mommy get it off of me. She put me up on the table and pulled it out slowly from my neck with the tweezers and put it in a bottle of scalding hot water. Then she wiped the area doen with a bit of alcohol. It's a little bit "scabby" now but the redness has gone away. I hated that thing, it made me itchy.

red face
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , May 29 9:09 pm

Tibetan Spaniel > Tibbie fan here!

Murphy

Rambo

Barked: Tue May 29, '07 9:01pm PST 
Hiya!

Murphy here, I'm a red tibbie from PA. I love my family, I'll be 2 on 06/21/07. I'm glad to see fans and other Tibbies here.

puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Aug 8 9:48 am

Food & Nutrition > Some good doggie treats
Murphy

Rambo

Barked: Sat Oct 21, '06 7:24am PST 
I love those!!!!!!!! my mommy throws a couple around the room and I got and find them!!!!

----yum....crunchy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Oct 21 7:24 am

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.