Postings by Prince

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Raw Food Diet > So you are interested in feeding raw ...
Prince

Snuggleupandkiss

Barked: Fri Aug 3, '07 3:51pm PST 
Mom is thinnking about changing us over to prepacked Raw. She bought us some Raw meaty bones and we loved them, she loved how they cleaned the tarter off my teeth...
[notify]
» There has since been 797 posts. Last posting by Obi, Jan 13 9:15 am

Raw Food Diet > your dogs teeth are so clean! what do you feed her?
Prince

Snuggleupandkiss

Barked: Fri Aug 3, '07 3:41pm PST 
I can believe that... mom gave Logan and I a couple of raw bones the other day, with a little raw meat on them, we chewed and chewed... loving every minute of it. Mom was checking my teeth the other night... she was going to brush them... she discovered that the bones had done the brushing for her. Alot of the tarter on my back molars is GONE... and think no fighting to brush! My is seriously considering changing Logan and I over to RAW...
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by ♣Koda♣, Aug 3 10:04 pm

Raw Food Diet > Maggots (ew)

Prince

Snuggleupandkiss

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '07 11:09am PST 
Does the scale have a function to Zero the weight... if it does you couls use the styrofoam tray... those you can rinse in hot water. and just weight the meat on that and rinse with really hot water or use a little soap.

mom has a digital scale she got from Staples... it wasn't that expensive and it weights up to 11 lbs. it's for weighting her birds. it has a function that allows you to zero the scale after you put something on it, she puts a t stand on it for the birds to stand on. then she can get an accurate weight, without having to pull out a calculator or pen and paper to do the math. It works great. I would think a food scale should have that function because sometimes you weight things that have to be in some sort of container.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Henry, Jul 13 10:59 pm

Behavior & Training > Help!! What do I do?

Prince

Snuggleupandkiss

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '07 4:46pm PST 
How about doggie Diapers?
I use to wear one for about 2 weeks... Once you wet in it once and have to live in it for the whole day you stop wetting in your diaper... or what about putting her in the kitchen or bathroom with puppy pads? My sister Misty was an small/old dog and she use to use puppy pads as she was old and couldn't hold it all day.

Also offer to have the carpet in that room professionally cleaned ASAP and maybe see if you can compromise and ask them if you confine her to a room with lino when you are not home... Maybe?
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Lucy, Jun 7 7:26 pm

Dog Health > Quick Pumpkin Question

Prince

Snuggleupandkiss

Barked: Thu May 24, '07 5:07pm PST 
Have you tried an apple... without the skin and seeds. see if she will eat that?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Noodle McDoglet-Stinkopotamus, May 24 8:07 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > At the end of my leash...has anyone seen it?
Prince

Snuggleupandkiss

Barked: Wed May 23, '07 12:35pm PST 
Mom has been using some of Brads methods with me... leash around her waist, doing the walk and obsticles in the yard. You learn to pay attention or you get a face full of Cedar tree... or she changes direction quickly leaving you wondering. It has only taken 3 tries and I am already paying more attention. Then again I am a poodle... I catch on quick. Mom isn't cruel to me at all, just trying to teach me to pay attention to her, she's in charge. The treats come after the walk... just because she loves us.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 24 6:16 pm

Dog Health > Building spraying "deodorizer" on doggy area.

Prince

Snuggleupandkiss

Barked: Fri May 11, '07 8:24am PST 
Mom got some deoderizer for our back yard, it's pets safe but I don't remember the name of the stuff, so it does exist... The previous owners of our new house didn't clean up after their puppies and you should have seen the mees under the snow. It was nasty, but mom almost has it all cleaned up now... and it will smell fresh back there soon! Now if we could get rid of KFC next door, mom says. I kind of like the yummy smell, mom doesn't like the grease smell too much.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Prince, May 11 8:24 am

Dog Health > pray for haley

Prince

Snuggleupandkiss

Barked: Thu May 3, '07 3:23pm PST 
May God bless and Keep you safe Haley... from all of us doggies
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Shayla, May 4 2:02 am

Dog Health > The vet slapped my dog!

Prince

Snuggleupandkiss

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '07 4:14pm PST 
I'm not good with people and one of the vets at the office an dI don't see eye to eye, but that's okay, the other vet and I are okay, but since i was abused and there is a good chance I might bite when I am scared mom and my vet muzzle me, just so we are all safe... it also tends to calm me down, MOm Stays and holds ma nd rubs my ears...

I was hit and that is why I am scared... no one should ever hit a DOG, or CAT, or anyone! This guys wasn't much of a vet, does he not know the phycological remifications of what he has done? I think he needs to get his head examined...and really consider whether or not he should be working with animals for a living. People like him should work alone...no people or pets.
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Coco, Oct 6 9:17 am

Behavior & Training > UNREASONABLE VET??????
Prince

Snuggleupandkiss

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '07 3:31pm PST 
Mom Had a cat once that would become completely unreasonable at the Vet, biting and scratching everyone who tried to pick her up... she originally came from our local shelter and mom feels it was the smell of the antiseptic they use that would set her off. She would be fine when we dropped her off, until tehy would take her into the back and mom would have to go and get her out of the kennel into her carrier, she wasn't going to do that without a fight for anyone else... he file was marked " Owner IN and OUT of Kennel" and mom would stay with her if she could. Mom was her security blanket... Just the smell of the person who saved her I guess. I know that smell, she's my favorite mom too.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Poitash, Apr 11 4:00 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.