Postings by Louie

GO!

(Page 1 of 75: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Behavior & Training > New boyfriend vs. the dog
Louie

me too! MMMEEEE- TTTOOOOO!!!

Barked: Thu Aug 6, '09 10:02am PST 
thanks for your response lillith. Louie is housebroken at other people's houses so I kind of think he is doing it to show his displeasure. He spent the night at my boyfriend's house (without me) while I worked a night shift and both pooped and peed in the house. I have tried to keep a better eye on him so it has not happened when we are awake, but rather when we are sleeping. I guess I might have to start crating him during the night when we sleep there frown
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Addy, CGC, Aug 6 10:54 am

Behavior & Training > New boyfriend vs. the dog
Louie

Barked: Thu Aug 6, '09 9:52am PST 
So I have a new boyfriend and Louie is NOT happy. Louie loves him and loves his dog, but does not like how much time I spend with the boyfriend (Louie is always included, but is not getting all of my attention like usual). Every time we are at the boyfriend's house Louie sneaks off and poops and pees. How can I help him adjust to all of this and stop him from using my boyfriend's house as a toilet?!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Addy, CGC, Aug 6 10:54 am

Behavior & Training > discipline question

Louie

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '09 10:24am PST 
Hello,
I just caught my dog balancing on the edge of a chair and eating my soup out of my bowl! I thought I had put it out of his reach. In the future, how would you all suggest I discipline him for stuff like this? I don't want to put him in his kennel as he spends about 5 hours a day there and I want him to like it. I never raise my voice to him so I raised my voice this time and told him he was a very bad dog. any other suggestions?!? thanks
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Mateo, Mar 31 3:58 am

Behavior & Training > help!!! separation anxiety!!!

Louie

Barked: Tue Jul 22, '08 2:05pm PST 
If I give him somehting now, wouldn't I just be reinforcing the bad behavior?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Vinny, Jul 22 8:49 pm

Behavior & Training > help!!! separation anxiety!!!

Louie

Barked: Tue Jul 22, '08 2:00pm PST 
Today has been a great day. I walked into the kitchen and there was water all over the floor from our leaking sink. I had to put the boys in a back bedroom so I could clean up without them running through the water etc. Louie is now throwing himself at the bedroom door and trying to claw his way out. I have never seen him like this before. I don't want to let him out and reinforce this behavior, but I don't know what to do! he has probably ruined the bedroom door by clawing at it by now since I have been ignoring him. He and his brother are both in the bedroom and they go in there whenever we are gone so it is not a new place and he is not alone. what do I do!?!?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Vinny, Jul 22 8:49 pm

Behavior & Training > help!! terrified of storms :(
Louie

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 1:29am PST 
I am cross posting this from the health forum....Louie is freaking out right now. We are having some pretty bad storms here in NC, complete with sheets of rain, thunder, lightning and a tornado watch. He is so stressed his face is all wet and he is licking me like crazy. what can I do to help him? I have the radio on, the bathroom exaust fan, lights etc. can anyone think of anything else?
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by JUSTUS~OUR BEST FRIEND '03-'12, Feb 18 10:01 am

Dog Health > Help!! doggy panic attacks/hates storms

Louie

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 1:28am PST 
Louie is freaking out right now. We are having some pretty bad storms here in NC, complete with sheets of rain, thunder, lightning and a tornado watch. He is so stressed his face is all wet and he is licking me like crazy. what can I do to help him? I have the radio on, the bathroom exaust fan, lights etc. can anyone think of anything else? oh and I do not have any medication for him.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Ronin, Feb 18 6:48 pm

Dog Health > LICE!!!

Louie

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '08 6:35pm PST 
called the vet first thing this morning and they said louie couldn't get the lice. I have already bagged my pillows, sprayed my house and we stayed in a hotel last night. yes, I also did the NIX treatment. There weren't any obvious lice on my head, but I wanted to be safe. I vaccuumed everything today and am washing everything not tied down. thanks again!!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Pedro , Feb 17 1:33 pm

Dog Health > LICE!!!

Louie

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '08 8:34am PST 
thank God!!
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Pedro , Feb 17 1:33 pm

Dog Health > LICE!!!
Louie

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '08 7:50pm PST 
we just found out we have lice. will my dog get it?
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Pedro , Feb 17 1:33 pm

(Page 1 of 75: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.