Postings by Mingus, CGC, R3GL

GO!

(Page 1 of 275: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > POTP needed for Zeus and the \"unknown neoplastic malignancy\"!
Mingus, CGC,- R3GL

www.phetched.com

Barked: Mon Dec 21, '09 9:06am PST 
Zeus buddy and Mom - I just now heard about this. frown So sorry you are having to go through this struggle. Zeus, you are so lucky that your mom knows so much about this stuff and will be able to make sure you get the care you need. And Mom, POTP to you and Z and Grace and everyone... thinking about you and praying for good results, and praying that Zeus keeps up his goofy, happy attitude. Hugs for all of you!!

hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 114 posts. Last posting by Thor, Apr 10 3:15 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > HELP! Lost GSD, Columbus OH
Mingus, CGC,- R3GL

www.phetched.com

Barked: Fri Nov 6, '09 11:10am PST 
Cherry's right! cheer cheer cheer

I was hoping to have more details to update with, but the most important detail is ROSIE IS FOUND!!!

Apparently she was brought into the shelter... her mom's picking her up right now.

THANK YOU to everyone who helped get the word out!! So happy for Rosie and her mom! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Nov 14 3:32 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Mosely is lost.

Mingus, CGC,- R3GL

www.phetched.com

Barked: Fri Nov 6, '09 4:19am PST 
That's wonderful!!! cheercheercheercheercheer
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mingus, CGC, R3GL, Nov 6 4:19 am

Mingus, CGC,- R3GL

www.phetched.com

Barked: Thu Nov 5, '09 7:27pm PST 
Thanks, Pugsley!

More information can be found at FindRosie.com
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Nov 14 3:32 pm

Mingus, CGC,- R3GL

www.phetched.com

Barked: Thu Nov 5, '09 1:02pm PST 
Please call (614)297-8380 with any sightings or information. Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Nov 14 3:32 pm

Mingus, CGC,- R3GL

www.phetched.com

Barked: Thu Nov 5, '09 9:45am PST 
Female GSD bolted from sitter this morning, 11/5, last seen headed down W. 5th toward Olentangy. Her home is Short North area - she may return there. Has collar and tags. If you live in/near Columbus or have friends or contacts in the area, please spread the word.

If you're on Twitter or Facebook, PLEASE post!! Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Nov 14 3:32 pm

Grooming > Enter the Bad Hair Day/Dirty Dog photo contest!

Mingus, CGC,- R3GL

www.phetched.com

Barked: Thu Sep 3, '09 4:36am PST 
Hey, pups! Phetched.com is hosting a photo contest sponsored by Pet Head grooming products. The winner gets a prize pack worth over $45 in Pet Head products!!

Does your dog have crazy hair? Or have you ever snapped a photo of your dog in desperate need of a B-A-T-H? Submit your photo that fits the theme Bad Hair Day or Dirty Dog, and you could WIN!!!

Go here for all the details!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mingus, CGC, R3GL, Sep 3 4:36 am

Plus Contests > Enter the Bad Hair Day/Dirty Dog Photo Contest!

Mingus, CGC,- R3GL

www.phetched.com

Barked: Thu Sep 3, '09 4:33am PST 
Hey, pups! Phetched.com is hosting a photo contest sponsored by Pet Head grooming products. The winner gets a prize pack worth over $45 in Pet Head products!!

Does your dog have crazy hair? Or have you ever snapped a photo of your dog in desperate need of a B-A-T-H? Submit your photo that fits the theme Bad Hair Day or Dirty Dog, and you could WIN!!!

Go here for all the details!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mingus, CGC, R3GL, Sep 3 4:33 am

Puppy Place > Need some Ideas!

Mingus, CGC,- R3GL

www.phetched.com

Barked: Mon Jun 8, '09 6:53pm PST 
We had a hard time figuring out when Mingus needed to go, so we taught him to ring a bell on the door.

We just hung some jingle bells off the doorknob where he could reach them with his nose. Every time we'd take him out, we'd ring the bell before we'd open the door. It took maybe about a week or so, but eventually he rang the bells by himself. dancing We still use the bells to this day (although he often rings them just to go out and play confused).
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jun 12 11:57 am

Puppy Place > I found puppy teeth!!
Mingus, CGC,- R3GL

www.phetched.com

Barked: Mon Jun 8, '09 6:48pm PST 
When Mingus was losing his puppy teeth, I was never able to find them. I was upset 'cause I wanted to save at least one. FINALLY I found one one day... and now I've forgotten where I put it. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jun 9 9:40 pm

(Page 1 of 275: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.