Postings by Taco

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Plus Power of the Paw > Sorry we are here again with such sad news....
Taco

Dr. Taco, at- your service!

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '09 1:03pm PST 
Dog Bless you all, especially our dear friend, Laurie and her crew, for your prayers, gifts and kindess'. I truly believe that every prayer finds its way to heaven and is sent back triple fold to the sender. This is funny (not ha ha) but, I think I feel worse for my dear sweet little Taco girl than I do for myself. She's at the mercy of the people around her, at least I can make my own decisions about my treatment. She's such a trooper though. The first day home after her last surgery, still wobbly from the anesthetic, and she wanted me to throw the ball for her! I wish I had half of her heart, all I do is cry. Well, thank you all again so VERY VERY much. Dog Bless and keep you and yours safe and healthy. Gerry, Taco and crew.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Cheena (12-21-97 to 9-24-10), Apr 22 7:37 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > POTP for Sadie's mom
Taco

Barked: Tue Feb 10, '09 8:40am PST 
We want to know too....
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Sadie, Feb 21 12:24 am

Plus Power of the Paw > POTP for Sadie's mom

Taco

Barked: Mon Feb 9, '09 2:04pm PST 
OMD, do you know what's wrong? This is just way too much, she has so much on her plate already. This is just terrible news. She's always in our prayers, now more than ever.

Taco and family
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Sadie, Feb 21 12:24 am

Get Well Soon > Tumors(and maybe cancer!)

Taco

Barked: Tue Sep 9, '08 9:28pm PST 
Spotty and Mom.... me and my mom have been through a lot of cancer too, on me and on her, we know what you're both going through. Our prayers, hugs, and love go out to you.... furever and ever. Taco, Mom, Bella, Mia, Lily and all of our Rainbow brothers and sister. Dog Bless you.
hug
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Lilly, Oct 11 9:05 pm

Food & Nutrition > Another food recall in So Cal

Taco

Barked: Fri Aug 15, '08 9:38am PST 
Attention So Cal dog owners -

Pedigree pet food variety recalled Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SAN DIEGO, CA -- State public health officials have recalled a type of Pedigree pet food because of possible salmonella contamination.

The California Department of Public Health issued a statement Tuesday pulling certain bags of Pedigree Complete Nutrition Small Crunchy Bites out of the market.

Mars Petcare US of Franklin, Tennessee, which makes the pet food, says that a component that should have held back because of positive test results was accidentally shipped to a Pedigree facility in Tracy.

It was used in about 100 bags of the food, which were shipped to Albertsons supermarkets in Southern California and to Costco stores statewide.

There have been no reports of illnesses resulting from the recalled pet food.

(Copyright ©2008 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Maya, Aug 15 9:41 am

Get Well Soon > I'm having surgery
Taco

Barked: Tue Jul 29, '08 7:31pm PST 
cry awww Elmo, sweetie, please think positive ok. I've been through 3 surgeries for 5 different malignat tumors since 2003. You can do it!! Sending all my prayers and love to you and your family. Dog Bless you and keep you safe. Taco and family
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Aug 7 8:50 am

Get Well Soon > I am having surgery today.

Taco

Barked: Mon Jul 28, '08 7:10pm PST 
Oh my Dog!! Sammy!!! That's the saddest and the greatest news I've heard!! Ohhhh... thank you Dogtor Vet for giving it another shot! happy dance I am sooooo yappy!!! WTG Sammy and family!!! yeah!!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Apr 24 7:11 am

Get Well Soon > The un-fun has begun

Taco

Barked: Sun Jul 27, '08 9:34am PST 
cry awwww Indy, I sure feel for you. Having surgery is bad but having to wear a lampshade is downright humiliating! I'm lucky, I don't chew or lick my surgery place so I don't have to wear one. We sure hope you're feeling better really soon.

Dog Bless you, Taco and family.

hughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Taco, Jul 27 9:34 am

Get Well Soon > My mom\'s really worried about me...

Taco

Barked: Sun Jul 27, '08 7:48am PST 
Woofers Deacon, how are you today? We hope you're better and that you're completely well very soon! Dog Bless and keep you safe.
Taco and family.

hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Deacon **We Miss You 10/3/08**, Jul 28 5:17 pm

Get Well Soon > i need to be able to \"dance\" again
Taco

Barked: Sun Jul 27, '08 7:45am PST 
wave Woofers Peanut! How's your leg doing? I have the same thing with my back legs, Dogter Bart called it something or other and said most small dogs have it. Gosh, aren't we lucky... NOT! BOL! I just hope you don't have to have surgery on it frown . Let us know how you're doing ok, Dog Bless and hope you're out doing the Dog Trot soon! Wuf from Taco and family.

snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Taco, Jul 27 7:45 am

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.