» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Calamity Jane, Sep 28 9:11 am

Senior Dogs > Hunter has gone home to the Rainbow Bridge
Bessie

Will you pet me- if I stare at- you?

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '12 10:23am PST 
I am sad to say Hunter went to theBridge this morning at 10:00 am.dograinbow
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Calamity Jane, Sep 28 9:11 am

Senior Dogs > Tomorrow,15 year old Hunter will be going to the Bridge.

Bessie

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '12 3:51pm PST 
Thank you everybody.hug
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Lincoln, Sep 28 6:08 am

Senior Dogs > Tomorrow,15 year old Hunter will be going to the Bridge.

Bessie

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '12 10:19am PST 
Hi,
My 15 year old brother Hunter will be going to the Rainbow Bridge.He has been very ill since mama found out that he is in advanced stages of heartworms.Mama did not know he was as ill as he has been.He has been having seizures and mama said he is losing control of his bowels.Mama says Hunter looks at her as if he is telling her he wants to go Home.Please keep him in your hearts.doghugrainbow
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Lincoln, Sep 28 6:08 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My buddy Hunter is going to the Bridge soon:(

Bessie

Barked: Sat Jul 7, '12 9:22am PST 
My beagle brother,Hunter is 13 almost 14years old.He has been coughing and coughing really hard and has been having seizures.When mama and dad took him to the vet a few months back,we found out that Hunter was heartworm positive.His vet says because he is is so ill,there is absolutely no chance of him having heartworm treatment,so my mama and dad are making preparations to have him put to sleep soon.rainbowMama doesn't want him suffering anymore because it isn't fair to him.rainbowrainbow
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by (retired)minister misty, Jul 8 6:52 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Fellow Dogster, MIKA, passed away Christmas Day
Bessie

Barked: Sun Dec 28, '08 5:19am PST 
My family and I are just so sorry to hear of your passing so suddenly Mika.We will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers.hug
Love Bessie
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Champy ( In Loving memory ), Jan 6 5:26 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Pray for my Mom please?

Bessie

Barked: Thu Dec 25, '08 8:19am PST 
Lucky, your mom had the best years of her life with you and you made it wonderful.Every dog needs a loving human.My mom says she is so sorry to hear about your passing. You will meet up with my brother's Copperlittle angel,and Macrackenlittle angel,Macracken's mom,Tashalittle angeland Macracken's brother,Brunolittle angel.My mama will keep you mom in her thoughts and prayers.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Harley, Jan 13 7:02 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Macracken went to the Rainbow Bridge

Bessie

Barked: Wed Nov 12, '08 9:09am PST 
Mama says thank you for welcoming him up to the Bridge.He loves all dogs no matter how small they are or how large they are.He was a joy to be around and he will be missed.Tasha and Copper have also met him at the Bridge.Thank you very much.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Elsa Our Guardian Angel , Nov 13 1:10 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Macracken went to the Rainbow Bridge

Bessie

Barked: Wed Nov 12, '08 6:47am PST 
Macracken finally went to the Rainbow Bridge.My mama thinks he had had a stroke during the night because he couldn't stand up anymore.Mama cried a lot because she loved him as much as she loves me.I just wanted all of my pup pals here to keep saying a prayer for him.crycry
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Elsa Our Guardian Angel , Nov 13 1:10 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My brother Macracken is ready to go home.
Bessie

Barked: Tue Nov 11, '08 7:33am PST 
Mama said he has been to the vet recently,but not for this.He is 15 years old and its time for him to go home.His body is just giving out on him.He cannot stand up on his own.He cannot eat nor drink anything because when he does,he throws it all up.He cannot breathe very well.Yesterday when he tried standing ,he fell face first in his bowl of water.Just keep him in your thoughts and say a prayer for him.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by the purple girls of oregon, Nov 11 11:21 am

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.