Close X

Postings by Zoey

GO!

(Page 1 of 739: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Small Dogs > Does anyone have their small dog go on pee pads instead of outside?
Zoey

Better than I- was

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 8:29pm PST 
Mine goes outside and on pads inside (mostly). When I got her she was 100% NOT housebroken, now she is about 80%. Oddly she is doing way better with smaller pad than the reg sized ones.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Cosmos and Bailey, Apr 15 8:07 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Favorite Doodle?
Zoey

Better than I- was

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '12 6:08am PST 
I AM a schnoodle, well I used to be a poorly bred with no testing done on my parents schnoodle. Now I am just a mutt and happier and healthier for it. I am a rescue with special needs, I take four meds three times a day to keep me seizure free(ish). While I am cute and was probably adorable as a puppy, I would have been just as cute as a regular old schnauzer. So they bred two hypo-allergenic dogs together and that makes sense how?
[notify]
» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CWSR, CWG1, CGC, Nov 30 6:21 pm

Who's Feeling Silly? > Are YOU feeling silly?

Zoey

Better than I- was

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 1:39pm PST 
Too much rain, todaY
[notify]
» There has since been 1696 posts. Last posting by Dylan aka Dilly,my angel, Feb 27 6:39 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > ADOPT/RESCUE 2012 CONTEST FINAL ANNOUCEMENT! SO EXCITED FUR EVERYFUR!

Zoey

Better than I- was

Barked: Wed Aug 22, '12 1:59pm PST 
Thank you red facered face

Congrads to all the winners and all the pups who entered
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Sep 1 8:37 pm

Dog Health > Quarantine after dog bite even with up to date vaccines?

Zoey

Better than I- was

Barked: Tue Jul 31, '12 7:10pm PST 
In NJ it is in-home quarantine, two weeks. I had to quarantine my own dogs after I was bit by one and didnt know which one. An animal control guy came out twicesat in his car and yelled to me, 'how did the dogs seem' BOL
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Zoey, Jul 31 7:10 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > 7TH ANNUAL ADOPT/RESCUE STROLL CONTEST!!
Zoey

Better than I- was

Barked: Sun Jul 8, '12 8:22pm PST 
Pant pant pant...got it!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Aug 21 7:37 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > 7TH ANNUAL ADOPT/RESCUE STROLL CONTEST!!

Zoey

Better than I- was

Barked: Sun Jul 8, '12 12:03pm PST 
No pup can see my tag.....for the special needs stroll.
[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Aug 21 7:37 pm

Dog Health > I can't believe how many fat dogs there are...

Zoey

Better than I- was

Barked: Sun Jul 8, '12 8:25am PST 
...and yet, ya just don't know. Can't tell you how many peeps say Zoey is fat. She is and isnt. Yes schnauzerish dogs like her should be much much leaner than she is. BUT and the but is huge...she is on four different medications to control her seizures. Her weight is med weight. She can outwalk most dogs in my town, plays daily and is fairly active for being on drugs that are supposed to put her to sleep. Best yet, the seizures are controlled. All of her kibble,and treats are measured out. She loves veggies and has those daily.
Yes, I have also owned the perfect weight dog, he self regulated his kibble and was very active.
I have been able to educate many many people on the healthy lifestyle of special needs dogs.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Risa W-FDM/MF RE RL1 CA CGC, Jul 11 5:12 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Dogs Don't Just Train themselves (RANT)

Zoey

Better than I- was

Barked: Sat Jun 16, '12 12:25pm PST 
My sister has three dogs and altho they have been thru training and trainers...they just plain arent well trained, because she doesnt reinforce anything.

Zoey on the other hand....is MY dog and I am used to big dogs and she got that training in spadeslaugh out loud, she came with many many issues and had been in multiple homes and rescues. Today 5 years later, she is relatively well behaved, doesnt get into fights, is not scared of much, has a dog friend...whew. Hard work and worth it. You get out what you put it, may not apply much to any other aspect of my life, but it does with dogs
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Augusta, CGC, RN, Jul 1 8:05 am

Who's Feeling Silly? > Are YOU feeling silly?
Zoey

Better than I- was

Barked: Sun May 27, '12 11:40am PST 
ewwww, three weeks of on and off, mostly on rain. Our river rises and is louD
[notify]
» There has since been 1895 posts. Last posting by Dylan aka Dilly,my angel, Feb 27 6:39 am

(Page 1 of 739: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.