Close X

Postings by Scooter, PAWS

GO!

(Page 1 of 672: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Mon Aug 15, '16 5:14am PST 
Super duper hot and humid here. Early morning walks and later evening walks for Trudy and Billy.

On a cute note, Trudy, who is 13 played with Teddy who is a 13 week old beagle. It was super cute watching them play. I'm not so sure I would have little the little guy play with me laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 371 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Tue 7:10 am

Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Mon Aug 8, '16 5:53pm PST 
Flicka and HB cloud 9hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 394 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Tue 7:10 am

Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Mon Aug 8, '16 4:59am PST 
You guys are still here hughughughughughug Oh my gosh cry

I'm going to head over to Pets4Pals once it opens...I have no idea what is there thinking My sister cats are heading to Cat Hugger.

The last time I was here, I didn't have cancer cry I was still getting into trouble. Oh who am I kidding...I was getting into trouble almost to the very end wink

Mom says, "Scooter girl...your trouble was cute" laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 397 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Tue 7:10 am

Dogster Crushes > Moosehead Bar

Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Thu Jul 14, '16 5:50am PST 
We love you guys...I began my dogster journey right here. I remember little pup Cobain cloud 9

I remember smurphy murph and how the girls swooned laugh out loudcloud 9flowerskissing

I met one dude...and that's all it took. Oz, I will be there to meet you. I watch you from heaven and you are still as adorable as ever cloud 9kissingbig hughug

Know what's cool? I have met all of you...Oz, Coby, Dylan, Biscuit, and Murph. Now that is super cool big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 2106 posts. Last posting by Champ (2002-2015), Nov 3 9:22 am

Dogster Crushes > I have a confession

Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Thu Jul 14, '16 5:48am PST 
oh brudder.... naughty
[notify]
» There has since been -19993.8 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Jul 14 5:48 am

Dogster Crushes > Say something nice about the pup before you!
Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '16 5:14am PST 
My friend Flicka...I came up with the idea once upon a time because of the drama I was seeing. I wanted folks to say something nice and be grateful for the friendships. I remember Sadie loving it and asking if she could use it here in crushes. It brought out the positive side in folks.

My friend Flicka...one of the most passionate, most caring pups here on Dogster. Always willing to lend a paw and make sure everyone is taken care of. I'll never forget your friendship...ever...

hughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Jul 11 5:14 am

Dogster Crushes > Moosehead Bar

Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '16 5:06am PST 
It's been a year since the Moosehead Bar was opened. I met so many of my first dogster pals...right here....Buddy, Jovi, Biscuit, Dylan, Sammy, Jebbers, Digger, Sadie, Murphy, Champ, Kasey, Soda, Charlie, and my dogster hubby, Oz. To this day we are still "married". cloud 9

I have since left to be reunited with Dylan, Champ, and Kasey, but always know we watch over you guys.

I love you guys and all the memories here. I'll catch you on the other side....

*flies away to join her friends at the bridge*

huglittle angelhuglittle angelhuglittle angelhuglittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 2113 posts. Last posting by Champ (2002-2015), Nov 3 9:22 am

Dog Health > Dog Vitamins??

Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Tue Jun 7, '16 5:10am PST 
When does she act excited? when you are leaving or? Just wondering if this is more anxiety than it is excitement. Kali is right about the energy level of the breeds.

How long are the walks?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Jun 7 5:10 am

Food & Nutrition > Taste of the wild, 4Health, or Victor for senior dog?

Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Wed May 25, '16 6:46am PST 
I have heard of both foods and both are quality dog food. I have personal experience with TOTW and my beagle loved it. It is reasonably priced too! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , May 25 6:46 am

Dog Health > Anyone have any experience with Cranberry Extract?
Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Thu May 12, '16 12:37pm PST 
I know quite a few in my cancer group (bladder cancer) use cranberry and dmannose. Solid gold has a cranberry powder that we feel helped us before too.

I do agree with you a lot of the ingredients in this prescription foods are crap but one thing I will say is they do help. I hate that with a passion because my vet knows how I feel about it. She is always willing to try other alternatives. So we tried some cranberry supplements and that seems to help way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Reina, May 13 7:51 am

(Page 1 of 672: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.