GO!

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

Grooming > Do you clip the hair around where females pee from
Skittles- ♥

Tweet Pookie pie

Barked: Wed Apr 2, '08 8:39am PST 
Thor, our groomer does the same thing!!!

In between groomings, I will do around where they pee and also the bum area. I don't like having to clean the hangies in the rear, so I keep the hair short!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Apr 4 9:50 am

Dog Health > Blood Bank for dogs?
Skittles- ♥

Tweet Pookie pie

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '08 1:44pm PST 
We saw this on the news last night too. They said that they can only take blood from dogs that are over 50 pounds...... I think it's a great idea!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 28 1:44 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > How Could You?

Skittles- ♥

Tweet Pookie pie

Barked: Sun Jul 15, '07 11:55pm PST 
Mommy here: This made me cry. We got Bronco and Skittles first and then they added Taffie to our family. these were our first 3 kids. We now have a 7 month old son, Andrew. The furkids love him to death!!!! I don't tell them to go away from Andrew, that's their baby brother!!! I will ask Skittles where baby brother is, and she will go looking for him in his crib, living room until she finds him. If Andrew's crying Taffie finds me, barks and then runs to where Andrew is. People are surprized when I tell them the dogs are always around the baby, they ask if the dogs are good with him?!?! I say yes, they just sit there when Andrew pulls on a leg, tail or ear. They DON'T move or make a sound, no matter how hard he pulls. Andrew is learning "soft" and he doesn't pull that much. I get teary eyed when we are all sitting together and Andrew "pets" whoever is sitting by him!!!

I love my 4 kids!!!!!!!!!!!!! hughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Aug 7 12:48 pm

Grooming > In Your Opinion, Who's better?

Skittles- ♥

Tweet Pookie pie

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '07 1:16pm PST 
We have always gone to a small place. One time they were totally booked, so we went to Petco. They charges us $65.00 more and they didn't do that good of a job. They didn't shave their feet like we asked. And, they didn't smell very good. They didn't smell bad when we took them in.

This is just our personal opinion.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jul 17 5:27 pm

Behavior & Training > How did you doggies do with the fireworks?

Skittles- ♥

Tweet Pookie pie

Barked: Thu Jul 5, '07 12:35pm PST 
O' boy there were fireworks going off ALL around the neighborhood!!! Shame on them!!! But we went out and went potty like there was nothing going on at all!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by , Jul 6 11:32 am

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Yankee Doggies, is it true??
Skittles- ♥

Tweet Pookie pie

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '07 9:36am PST 
My mommy makes baby brothers baby food. She got some raw sweet potatos and boiled them then put them in the spinny thing. Mommy gave us some whipped sweet potatoes and they were the best thing we had ever had!!! Mommy put them in an ice cube tray and put them in the freezer. We get a frozen sweet potato as a nice cool treat, outside of course!!! Daddy doesn't like fish so mommy eats it when daddy isn't home for dinner.
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by , Jun 6 1:39 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > please save my jimmy

Skittles- ♥

Tweet Pookie pie

Barked: Thu May 24, '07 7:32pm PST 
Our paws are crossed for Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't put him down!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's still young, he's got a lot left to give!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 109 posts. Last posting by , Jun 10 5:03 pm

Dog Health > Bella Pregnant?

Skittles- ♥

Tweet Pookie pie

Barked: Wed May 23, '07 5:58am PST 
When Skittles was pregnant with Taffie, I took her to our vet and she did an ultrasound and took xrays. We found out with only 2 day left in her pregnancy. Our vet didn't charge us for the test, because she LOVES Skittles and Bronco. The thing that cost the most was Skittles had to have Taffie by C-section. Dr L knew that Taffie was an only pup and she was BIG. It cost us $2000 by the time she was born and Skittles was fixed (at the same time).

Good luck and make sure you have a vet number by the phone just in case!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , May 23 11:45 pm

Dog Health > Beagle's Backwards Sneeze

Skittles- ♥

Tweet Pookie pie

Barked: Mon May 21, '07 3:12pm PST 
I do that too!!! Mommy hates when I do it. She just rubbs my throat and speaks real soft... Bronco and Taffie don't do it... I'm glad I'm not the only one.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , May 21 7:05 pm

Grooming > BathTime- Dread Or Joy?
Skittles- ♥

Tweet Pookie pie

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '07 11:44am PST 
Funny you should ask, we just got one yesterday!!!
I love it, mommy lets me drink out of the faucet while she washes me.

Bronco: I can't run and hide fast enough!!!

Taffie: I sit like a beat dog when it's my turn, but once I'm in I enjoy it!!
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by , Mar 18 11:38 am

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.