Postings by ♥ JoJo, The Wonda Pup

GO!

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

Dog Health > Spaying troubles...
♥- JoJo, The- Wonda Pup

♥~Moohahah- ~♥

Barked: Fri Oct 13, '06 10:04am PST 
Oh thanks. The blood didn't look like it was coming from a cut or a sore. I don't know much about it. Time for a vet checkup!!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bernadette 02/05/04 - 09/25/08, Oct 13 10:15 am

♥- JoJo, The- Wonda Pup

♥~Moohahah- ~♥

Barked: Fri Oct 13, '06 9:54am PST 
Oh dear.. I am such a silly-head. I meant to tell you I already had my little bladder problem before the spaying and WAY before the grooming... Still. It leaves the case to why she bled afterwards wide open ><

AND.. Thanks for all your replies guys..

PS. We haven't called to check if she was hurt during the session. they didn't mention anything. Also she was spayed when she was 6 months old. Now she is 10 months old.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Bernadette 02/05/04 - 09/25/08, Oct 13 10:15 am

♥- JoJo, The- Wonda Pup

♥~Moohahah- ~♥

Barked: Fri Oct 13, '06 4:00am PST 
Good Morning ( Afternoon or Evening) ladies and Gentlemen...!

So... IT's been a while since I've been spayed and today when I came back from the groomers with my hair freshly cut, I got so excited to see my mommy I peed!! How embarrassing. Well, I guess that comes when you have a bladder problem ( or so we think ). Mommy looked in disgust when she saw my pee-pee place all yucky.. However, later when I rolled over to have my tummy rubbed.. YET AGAIN...She noticed my peepee place was RED! WITH BLOOD!!

WE think it could be the groomers accidentally hurting her but then again, it wasn't bleeding when mommy checked the first time. Could I possibly be have a period.. I HAVE been spayed. Maybe this happens. Mommy doesn't know. But, could anyone help us.. DOes anyone know what it is??

*starts to sing slow sad dramatic song, crouched on knees in the spotlight...and I drop a withered rose...as one shining tear drips onto the petal..*

Okay.. SO I went to far. But seriously, does anyone have any information??
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Bernadette 02/05/04 - 09/25/08, Oct 13 10:15 am

Dog Health > Incontinence

♥- JoJo, The- Wonda Pup

♥~Moohahah- ~♥

Barked: Fri Jul 7, '06 11:08pm PST 
She went down to the vet today..Errm, to get spayed. Turns out it is something that can be fixed with oestrogen pills taken daily. He says that spaying her won't make it worse.

You say it copuld be submisive peeing Lola. Well, here are a couple of reasons why it probably isn;t. Although your suggestion was both true in most situations and very logical whatever the situation....

a) She has been spoilt, and I would be lying if I said she wasn't
b) We don't give her any reason to be scared of us
c) She comes out happy, licking, jumping, running...
d) It's only to us, her family. Not other people
e) it still doesn't explain the bed wetting, because dogs are born with a natural instinct to not soil their den

Penny, we checked her over and she was alright. thanks for your concern big grin

-JoJo's mommy
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by ♥Brutis♥, Jul 8 2:21 am

♥- JoJo, The- Wonda Pup

♥~Moohahah- ~♥

Barked: Thu Jul 6, '06 6:59am PST 
I've heard of spay incontinence but is that really the only type? I haven't been spayed and yet I keep gfetting worse at golding my pee. At 7 months old i should be able to hold it for at least a long while. I pee on my bed, when I greet people with excitement..Sometimes, I just DRIP. What is this..?

Mommy gets sad when she thinks of this, because if it was a birth defect it can't be treated. If it's fro some other sreason, sometimes it can be helped with oestrogen pills....

Is there any way of testing? I am planning to get spayed this coming saturday.. Should I put that off in case of it getting worse?

JoJo

PS. I had Puppy Strangles at 8 weeks. it's over now but I had to take steroids.. Could this have effected my problem? It only started some time after my sickness passed...
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by ♥Brutis♥, Jul 8 2:21 am

♥- JoJo, The- Wonda Pup

♥~Moohahah- ~♥

Barked: Thu Jul 6, '06 6:37am PST 
I've heard of spay incontinence but is that really the only type? I haven't been spayed and yet I keep gfetting worse at golding my pee. At 7 months old i should be able to hold it for at least a long while. I pee on my bed, when I greet people with excitement..Sometimes, I just DRIP. What is this..?

Mommy gets sad when she thinks of this, because if it was a birth defect it can't be treated. If it's fro some other sreason, sometimes it can be helped with oestrogen pills....

Is there any way of testing? I am planning to get spayed this coming saturday.. Should I put that off in case of it getting worse?

JoJo

PS. I had Puppy Strangles at 8 weeks. it's over now but I had to take steroids.. Could this have effected my problem? It only started some time after my sickness passed...
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Karma, Jul 6 9:45 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > [Owner question] What should I do for him?

♥- JoJo, The- Wonda Pup

♥~Moohahah- ~♥

Barked: Sat Jun 24, '06 5:55am PST 
Aww, give your best friend a pat and a tummy rub for me. I suggest a party too. If you live in a place where you have friends with dogs, invite them over. Buy a cupcake, or make one yourself. There are lots of great healthy recipes on the internet, make sure you check the ingredients. Some hoo-mans can be really bad liars. Making some little party packs would be fun.

Maybe a cool dentabne? A Pack of Greenies LiL' Bits? A fetch toy? Something Cheeap. Something fun. It's TIME FOR A PARTY!!

And if that's not enough, wake your pup up early, unless she's already woken up before you..., and surprise her with a shower of toys. Take her out for a looooooong walk, and have all her pup pals be hiding, then let her sniff them out. That'd be cool.

So.

STEP 1. wake jessie up, and shower her with a bunch of cool new toys. Or a couple.

STEP 2. Loooooooonng walk, hile having a close friend organise all the pups to come over and hide.

STEP 3. All the dogs are wearing party hats. or not, and jessie sniffs them out.

STEP 4. HAve races, treats rewarded. Prize box. Points? I suggest 3 for winning, 1 for participating and 2 for second. Prizes an be cheap toys, or treats. The system is, whoever has the most points, gets a prize first, then whoever is second gets to choose second. May want to have partners, and switch them.

STEP 5. Sing Happy Wuffday and bring out big doggy cake, with doggy chocolate. Or not.

STEP 6. Hand out the party bags so the dogs can tear them apart.

STEp 7. Day should be over if enough games are played.

GAMES YOU CAN HAVE.

-Race round that tree?

- Hide and sniff

- BLinddog's buff.

- Find the treat

- Chasey

- Three-legged race, or, something like that

- Jumping contest

- LOTS OF RACES

Hope it goes well, whatever you decide to do for Jessie big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Justin, Jun 30 10:10 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Woohoo, it's my birthday!

♥- JoJo, The- Wonda Pup

♥~Moohahah- ~♥

Barked: Sat Jun 24, '06 5:37am PST 
HAPPY B'DAY Xena. Hoping you get a special treat on this celebrating ay. Dropping bones into your bowl.. Would have like to give youa rose, but I don't have any. Happy wuffday again!

Any cuppycakes left?

Love, JoJo
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by ♥ ROXI ♥, Jun 26 5:48 pm

Dog Health > Ears With A Funny Smell.

♥- JoJo, The- Wonda Pup

♥~Moohahah- ~♥

Barked: Sat Jun 24, '06 5:34am PST 
Thanks for the advice Ocean. We actually thought it was natural ear odur, but now we're thinking otherwise. It'll be better for me if it's a one time infection.. I don't want my ears to stink!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Mini, Jun 26 2:06 am

Dog Health > Ears With A Funny Smell.
♥- JoJo, The- Wonda Pup

♥~Moohahah- ~♥

Barked: Sat Jun 24, '06 3:43am PST 
MY EARS STINK. Or at least mommy thinks so. I keep trying to get to them, but it never works. D:

(mom here) Anybody know why? I've heard of dogs ear infections coming from bad smells, but this has been for a long time, and plus. There isn't any changing odur, and when I rub her ears there is no sign of pain..

( back to me) Mommy has been rubbing my ears, and all I can say is..WHAT ARE YOU DOING? but it feels nice, and I always relax afterwards..Hmm. Maybe I missunderstood the meaning of infection..

I always thought it was bad, because of my EYE infection during my sickness. That DID NOOOOOOT. I must repeat, DID NOOOT feel good a all.

*tries to sniff ear*

-JoJo
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Mini, Jun 26 2:06 am

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.