Postings by LADY (Forever loved 1993-2005)

GO!

(Page 1 of 130: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Friends at the Rainbow Bridge!!
LADY- (Forever- loved- 1993-2005)

Where's the- FOOD?

Barked: Fri Jun 7, '13 9:00pm PST 
Hi FRECKLES!!!! We've never met, but I'm LADY -- I'm sure mom has told you all about me. I was her FAVORITE Cocker. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 132 posts. Last posting by Cherokee Forever Loved Cherry, Jul 17 12:56 am

Where's the- FOOD?

Barked: Wed Mar 21, '12 9:51pm PST 
Oh no, I'm too shy for that. Can't I just sit here and stare at him for a while??? He's very pretty.......red facered facered facered face
[notify]
» There has since been 234 posts. Last posting by Cherokee Forever Loved Cherry, Jul 17 12:56 am

Where's the- FOOD?

Barked: Wed Mar 21, '12 9:41pm PST 
Hey,I love a good concert -- and that Bon Jovi dude is HOT!!!!! And, the Boss is in the same boat!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 236 posts. Last posting by Cherokee Forever Loved Cherry, Jul 17 12:56 am

Where's the- FOOD?

Barked: Sun May 1, '11 10:27pm PST 
cheercheercheercheercheercheer
Great news on Bella!!!!! Wooo Hoooo!!!!!
dancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancing
[notify]
» There has since been 603 posts. Last posting by Cherokee Forever Loved Cherry, Jul 17 12:56 am

Where's the- FOOD?

Barked: Sun Mar 20, '11 10:38pm PST 
hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance
I love disco!!!!!!!!!!
{Lady strikes the John Travolta pose}
[notify]
» There has since been 687 posts. Last posting by Cherokee Forever Loved Cherry, Jul 17 12:56 am

Where's the- FOOD?

Barked: Fri Mar 18, '11 6:37pm PST 
Gussie and Sparkle -- wait for me! {KASPLOOSH!!!!} I couldn't resist a hot tub and dogaritas!!!!!!! Yummmm!
happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
[notify]
» There has since been 693 posts. Last posting by Cherokee Forever Loved Cherry, Jul 17 12:56 am

Where's the- FOOD?

Barked: Sat Jan 29, '11 9:54pm PST 
Mom got about 4-5" last night. It was all fluffy, so she didn't mind shoveling it. The part of Michigan that mom lives in really hasn't gotten as much snow as usual. Of course, last year, they didn't get any snow at all, and that was terrible!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 798 posts. Last posting by Cherokee Forever Loved Cherry, Jul 17 12:56 am

Where's the- FOOD?

Barked: Wed Jan 5, '11 11:29pm PST 
Mom found Barb's obit on the internet and posted a link to her Facebook status.......

The link is also below:

http://www.dailypress.net/page/content.detail/id/527340/Ba rbara-J--Bartley.html

little angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 843 posts. Last posting by Cherokee Forever Loved Cherry, Jul 17 12:56 am

Where's the- FOOD?

Barked: Wed Jan 5, '11 11:05pm PST 
You're welcome, Gussie. Hugs to Barb and Phoebe. They will be missed.
hughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 844 posts. Last posting by Cherokee Forever Loved Cherry, Jul 17 12:56 am

Where's the- FOOD?

Barked: Wed Jan 5, '11 10:57pm PST 
crycrycrycrycrycry
Hi dogster pals, long time no see. Just thought I'd share a bit of very sad news with you. I just found out that Phoebe's mom died at the end of November from cancer. She had been battling it for such a long time. She's in heaven now, reunited with Phoebe. It's a very sad day. Most of the dogmoms are now on Facebook, and that's how my mom found out, by checking Barb's page.

Rest in peace, Barb/Phoebe.
little angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 846 posts. Last posting by Cherokee Forever Loved Cherry, Jul 17 12:56 am

(Page 1 of 130: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.